Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

You are so full of s.hit mate . It wasn't a migratory bird, it was the drone that Hawthorn analytics Kent used to use for aerials.
Hear that's a reason he was let go this year.
There is a PM about it, I'm sure.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
plane flapping GIF

Here's the first ever mention of Howard injuring King. A piss take.

Training - 2023 Pre Season

View attachment 1874375

And some even knew it was:

View attachment 1874376

For months it's never mentioned again.

Until the connected millinophiliacs of the PM group have made it a fact.
Some of them even saw it! Can you believe it?!? They never mentioned it at the time though.

Public Service Announcement: What you read on the internet isn't always true.

Believe Criss Angel GIF by DefyTV
cry baby GIF

I was at training when that happened so l reckon l can speak about it without getting panned by all the numbsculls in here.
Both King and Doogs were jostling in the goalsquare during a drill run by one of the assistants. RTB was not on the ground, so people are correct about that.

They did the drill a few times and each time King would get loose and mark the incoming ball and Doogs admonished himself after, you could see he was getting frustrated already.

When it happened Doogs was intent on not getting beaten but over committed on body contact and King slipped him again and ran for the drop zone, a distance of about 15 metres, with Doogs in pursuit. When King went up for the mark he collided heavily with a large off-course migratory seabird and the two fell to the ground in a puff of white and grey feathers. Then Doogs just came up and pulled his f#####g arm out! The kent.

Honest to god, that's what happened.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?
King Arthur: To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
King Arthur: What do you mean? An African or a European swallow?
Bridgekeeper: Huh? I... I don't know that. AUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!

I reckon the Brains Trust caps look great and just people having a laugh.
Asked about them privately as would like one myself.

I'd like the club to make them available through the gift shop tbh as think they would sell ok.
Today I made the journey from Geelong to have a look at training - very impressed with the playing surface and venue - along with what I saw out on the ground. Isaac Keeler really stood out for me with his grace and athleticism. Reminded me of the WA great ruckman Noongar man Stephen Michael. If Keeler is anything like Michael we really are blessed. I took the opportunity to speak to a couple of the Brains Trust cap wearers. Living in Geelong the Addy is devoted to reporting all things Geelong. I enjoy reading the reports of watchers like the Brains Trust - they provide me with insights I would otherwise not know about. I mentioned coming to the ground many years ago and speaking to my favourite player - Bob Murray. One of the Brains Trust gents quickly had on his phone a picture of that marvelous player. Go saints...bring on 2024!

Glad to hear it on both counts there, the ruthless edge...and Battle being relatively safe (barring offers from other clubs too good to refuse) Out of interest, which players do you think would be a little nervous? I can only really think of our older guys that still have a little left in the tank that would be feeling the heat. I would think guys like JWeb (another player I've always liked) Ross (has always pushed himself in spite of limitations to be a very serviceable player and is a team leader) Membrey (not withstanding recent events, has been very consistent over a long period of time) Crouch (Still playing at a high level) Hill (who despite a couple of disappointing years, has been a vital part of the team...and seems very popular among the playing group) & Wood (no way are we getting rid of him) Surely these guys wouldn't be on massive money at this stage, or are coming out of big money contracts, and will also be happy to go into pasture anyway in the next couple...and as such are worth hanging onto...every team needs their old war horses.
Who else, Paton...Allison...Heath? Other than these fringe types, or guys that are developing arguably a little slowly, and possibly Hayes and Clark, I can't see too many holes.
My guess is Jimi Web will retire, Paton, Heath, Allison and definitely Ross. Howard also as theres talk of The Hammer heading into the backline. Battle is safe. Van Es is a ‘wait n see’.
From what I saw today on both sides was absolute class. He struck me as highly skilled and very hard to tackle.
he was nailing low hard 25-35m passes to the chest of leading players.

Getting on to more important matters Darcy Wilson is having a big impact on the AFL fashion circuit. I just saw Bailey Smith on the news wearing white socks and sandals. Could be next year's fashion trend.
Yikes.....is Jupiter crossing paths with Neptune.

Are we being transported back to the 60's /70's....????????

What caught my eye yet again at training today was that Darcy was back in the long white socks.

With his Eddie Betts inspired shorts..........he looked like a foward striker playing for Liverpool.

Today I made the journey from Geelong to have a look at training - very impressed with the playing surface and venue - along with what I saw out on the ground. Isaac Keeler really stood out for me with his grace and athleticism. Reminded me of the WA great ruckman Noongar man Stephen Michael. If Keeler is anything like Michael we really are blessed. I took the opportunity to speak to a couple of the Brains Trust cap wearers. Living in Geelong the Addy is devoted to reporting all things Geelong. I enjoy reading the reports of watchers like the Brains Trust - they provide me with insights I would otherwise not know about. I mentioned coming to the ground many years ago and speaking to my favourite player - Bob Murray. One of the Brains Trust gents quickly had on his phone a picture of that marvelous player. Go saints...bring on 2024!
Great effort bra or
Sissy bra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the first ever mention of Howard injuring King. A piss take.

View attachment 1874375

And some even knew it was:

View attachment 1874376

For months it's never mentioned again.

Until the connected millinophiliacs of the PM group have made it a fact.
Some of them even saw it! Can you believe it?!? They never mentioned it at the time though.

Public Service Announcement: What you read on the internet isn't always true.

Believe Criss Angel GIF by DefyTV
The reason most people didn't respond, is because anyone with half a brain knew it

A- wasn't true so didn't give it air

And.

B- could figure out exactly what happened so didn't need to keep bringing it up.

It doesn't take a person of great neurological standing to figure out what happened

Unless you have 43 at then end of your name it seems...

Far out I open up bigfooty and think f*ck yeah 7 pages of quality discussion about our players but instead it's like an episode of big brother. whoever de-railed this thread ought to have a good hard look at themselves.

PS. Saw Dougal Howard and Max King involed in a game of twister that turned ugly at revs on the weekend. Fraser Gehrig was holding Dougal back while shielding Nick Riewoldt who was in the corner having a cry w*nk over Kath not coming out while he's down from the US.

thanks for the training report.

I saw Dougal Howard at a grocery store in Sandringham yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. Then he ripped her arm out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back