Autopsy 2024 Rd 0 - Harry kicks the winner vs Lions

Who played well for the Blues vs the Lions in Round 0?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In love with Cripps' third quarter, absolutely brutal and led the team with his physicality
Very good team oriented game. Was good to see him come out on top of Dunkley for once.

Just home from the Gabba and wow, that’s the best win I’ve seen from the club, possibly in my lifetime. Genuinely thought we were headed for a 100 point loss. Showed some real ticker.

Special mentions (lots of them)
Harry (probably the best possible outcome for him and his season)
Charlie (because he’s Charlie)
Gov (elite kicking)
Crippa (because he’s Crippa)
Acres (body on the line- felt like he was a big part of the turn around)
Last but not least TDK, not sure what it looked like on tv, but I think he had a HUGE impact on the game, and barring injuries I think Pittonet is spending the year in the 2s

Go Baggers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was as magnificent of a turnaround I’ve seen in a while. That second half, specifically the 3rd qtr, absolutely immense. You could feel us ramping up the intensity at the end of the 2nd, even if it didn’t feel like our game was coming together.

Fogarty was fantastic. Set the bar with most of his 9 tackles in the first half, but provided some super 1% that led to goals. 5 score involvements, 2 assists and a goal. Best game I’ve seen him play, if not one of his best.

Jack Carroll to come on at HT and be a point of difference in the 3rd was pleasing to see. From all reports here, he’s worked more on his craft and that quarter was a great example of what he’s capable of. Proud of you, Bot.

George Hewett is such an unsung contributor sometimes, great game. Cripps fought hard to change the course of the game. And our back 6 were lock tight from Q2 onwards really. Young was much improved with ball in hand and impressive with those 11 rebound 50s. ZW is only going to get better, but was very good tonight. TDK fantastic against McInerney.

But lastly; the media can suck a big one tonight. Harry iced it. And it was ******* glorious.

What a start to the season!!!!!!!

Just reading through this thread and geez some people will have egg on their faces. It kicks off around page 6 I think.

Definitely worth taking a look and a laugh at how idiotic some people are.

If you see some pork chop who's username starts with T and ends in B_, you can just ignore him...

Genuinely loved his intent tonight. Held his own as much as he possibly could.

Best game he's played since Weiters was out of the side in '23.

If he can find that consistently and learn to play off of Jacob we're in business.

Back