Preview 2024 Rd 10 Carlton v Sydney Friday 17th May 7:40PM AEST @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

IN:
Jack Carroll, Orazio Fantasia, Caleb Marchbank, Zac Williams
OUT: Adam Cerra (hamstring), Matthew Cottrell (foot), Jack Martin (calf), Lachie Cowan

Round 10 team v Sydney
Backs:Brodie KempJacob WeiteringAlex Cincotta
Half-backs:Caleb MarchbankMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Zac WilliamsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Ollie HollandsTom De KoningElijah Hollands
Forwards:Harry McKayCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshMatthew Kennedy
Interchange:Jordan BoydJack CarrollOrazio Fantasia
Corey DurdinGeorge Hewett
Emergencies:Lachlan CowanJaxon BinnsLewis Young

You did see the suggestion of Boyd sub yeah? 😆
Buddy you continuously pot my posts but never actually respond with any real counter point. Boyd had a heavier running game last week and had only 74% time on ground.

What's wrong with giving him a rest via the sub bench for the sake of him not getting heavy legged in the second half and readily adding to the injury list in the next few weeks? Kennedy and Hewett got this treatment... is he above it?

How many times does this have to be pointed out: fatigue and/or extreme repeat stress can very easily create more injuries.

Injury discussion belongs in this thread:-

List Management here:-

Back on topic - Rd 10 Carlton v Sydney Friday 17th May

Thanks all!
There’s a game!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy you continuously pot my posts but never actually respond with any real counter point. Boyd had a heavier running game last week and had only 74% time on ground.

What's wrong with giving him a rest via the sub bench for the sake of him not getting heavy legged in the second half and readily adding to the injury list in the next few weeks? Kennedy and Hewett got this treatment... is he above it?

How many times does this have to be pointed out: fatigue and/or extreme repeat stress can very easily create more injuries.
I think you're thinking of someone else cos I can't think of too many times I've directly potted any of your posts, often times I've found bits I totally agree with.

To the point though, I'm sure if the coaches thought he was that in need of a rest they would do so, but that would be the only reason. Boyd is far too good, especially disposing out of the backline that we can afford to just leave him out for potentially 3 quarters, especially given the opposition.

Just had a call from Vossy. Asked if I’m available tomorrow and to bring my boots.

Need a good medium forward and barrel is bare.

Soapy resurrection
What number Soapy ? I'll keep an eye out for you on Friday night.

I know that people have gotten worked up about injuries and I can understand why.

However I've said this before and I'll say it again. Any Carlton team that contains Cripps, Walsh, Weitering, Charlie and Harry will be super competitive and win more often than lose.

I know that people have gotten worked up about injuries and I can understand why.

However I've said this before and I'll say it again. Any Carlton team that contains Cripps, Walsh, Weitering, Charlie and Harry will be super competitive and win more often than lose.

This isn't basketball.

Stars are nice.. but it's the strength of your bottom 6 players that wins premierships.

This isn't basketball.

Stars are nice.. but it's the strength of your bottom 6 players that wins premierships.
I disagree. For the first time in seemingly decades, your best 7-10 players are more important. If you’re best players aren’t firing, you’ll lose more than you’ll win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back