Preview 2024 Rd 9 Carlton vs Melbourne Thursday 9th May 7:30PM @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

IN:
Ollie Hollands, Brodie Kemp, Jack Martin, Mitch McGovern
OUT: Zac Williams (glute soreness), David Cuningham, Orazio Fantasia, Lewis Young

Round 9 team v Melbourne
Backs:Brodie KempJacob WeiteringLachie Cowan
Half-backs:Alex CincottaMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Jack MartinHarry McKayElijah Hollands
Forwards:Matthew OwiesCharlie CurnowTom De Koning
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshMatthew Kennedy
Interchange:Jordan BoydAdam CerraMatthew Cottrell
Corey DurdinGeorge Hewett
Emergencies:David CuninghamOrazio FantasiaLewis Young

Yep, reckon we are barking up the wrong tree if we're trying to apportion blame on Charlie for our problems in the forward line.
Martin's inclusion this week is a big thing for us, he's tough, is highly skilled and takes his opportunities in front of goal more times than not, can't wait to see Motlop and Fog back in there as well.
It is a contributing factor though just not the sole factor.

Yep, reckon we are barking up the wrong tree if we're trying to apportion blame on Charlie for our problems in the forward line.
Martin's inclusion this week is a big thing for us, he's tough, is highly skilled and takes his opportunities in front of goal more times than not, can't wait to see Motlop and Fog back in there as well.
When will we see Motlop playing ? I thought he had a relatively minor injury but seems like he hasnt played for ages.

It should never have been able to get to Daicos by a flukey finger tap in the first place - after three Carlton players fumbled the ball skywards FFS - but yeah watching the little prancer waltz around teh contest without a check at least - that capped it all off...

grrrrrr

🤣 little prancer.

That's gold Jerry, gold.

When will we see Motlop playing ? I thought he had a relatively minor injury but seems like he hasnt played for ages.
He re-injured himself, from the injury updates it seems he may be back next week or the week after

* I really need to scroll back a bit more, didn't see that JJBagger had already answered this :tearsofjoy:

If Charlie was 100% fit ( which has hasn't been for weeks) he would be swapping with Harry as far as the CHF role goes - he stopped running down wings to take relief marks weeks ago. If he is constricted in movement and looks very much like that as far as sideways stuff goes- he will want to stand ground as much as possible...if we get 1-2 goals from him doing that we are doing well - fortunately he can still jump.

I believe he’s carrying a knee injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm would think we'd need George against the early Melbum heat in the middle. What would I know though.
I feel that we are carrying one too many midfielders in the team and the problem is that you could make a case for them all.

Eventually, with more players returning, Quite possibly we'll be talking about how unlucky one is to miss out. We have others who can run through the midfield for short bursts to give others a chopout if necessary. The squeeze will come soon, you can't play everyone.

I feel that we are carrying one too many midfielders in the team and the problem is that you could make a case for them all.

Eventually, with more players returning, Quite possibly we'll be talking about how unlucky one is to miss out. We have others who can run through the midfield for short bursts to give others a chopout if necessary. The squeeze will come soon, you can't play everyone.
You can never have too many midfielders :p

Sen fanatic is back again with Maher kouta and ang again. Use the app sync to your tv. Much more entertaining that the dribble we get on tv.
It’s not too bad although last week they talked over each other but as you say its better than BT and Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back