Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Graham yesterday had:

26 Disposals
4 Marks
8 Tackles
7 Clearances
(105 Fantasy points)

Hopefully they drop that spud Swallow and he gets another game before I trade him out.

Agree with Graham getting a call up, but don't think they'll drop Swallow...
Ok so Graham in for Rogers and Swallow Sub. 🤑

Bidding Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Hey buttox Makeshift Park and any other Roos, Will Dawson looked the goods. I know you guys have the bye this week, but if one needed to get some cash for an upgrade by doing, say, a WGraham -> WDawson move a week early, what are the concerns? JS good? Assumes Graham doesn't play again this week probably too...

Hey buttox Makeshift Park and any other Roos, Will Dawson looked the goods. I know you guys have the bye this week, but if one needed to get some cash for an upgrade by doing, say, a WGraham -> WDawson move a week early, what are the concerns? JS good? Assumes Graham doesn't play again this week probably too...
Js is good but he's the youngest player in the AFL will get a rest at some point. If I had to guess he will play all the bye rounds.
His competition for his spot is pretty ordinary.
We've looked better with him in there I hope we persist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly Graham is no chance of getting back in next week. RAtkins (40 disposals) and Fiorini (37) are next in line. Graham only had 9 disposals in the first half and the game was already over.

I don't think Dimma rates either of them very highly.

I went early on Dawson this week to free up cash for double upgrades next week

Worse case he’s a dead rookie but a handy DEF/FWD swing with Sexytonne and Combden over the bye weeks

Correct.

Graham will get more games, but probably not soon enough for SC purposes.

Oh well he has 1 more week to make more cash before he becomes Sheezle.

I've heard a strong rumour through the Tigers that we could be selecting Tom Highmore in the PS Draft and with Tylar Young going down with an ACL on the weekend he could be walk up starter. He is currently playing VFL for Port Melbourne.

I've heard a strong rumour through the Tigers that we could be selecting Tom Highmore in the PS Draft and with Tylar Young going down with an ACL on the weekend he could be walk up starter. He is currently playing VFL for Port Melbourne.
The return of Tom Highscore!

No games since 2022 so should be $102k. Will he play though?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back