Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Very promising re Darcy. Assume dogs will play him too talented for VFL

I want there but I've read 'our' reports...
Sounds like it was a very, VERY experimental game. All sorts of players in all sorts of funky positions. (Like Naughton effectively playing on-ball).

Sounds like Darcy played well, but fitness (and Naughton being a definite starter at CFH) still a big issue.

I want there but I've read 'our' reports...
Sounds like it was a very, VERY experimental game. All sorts of players in all sorts of funky positions. (Like Naughton effectively playing on-ball).

Sounds like Darcy played well, but fitness (and Naughton being a definite starter at CFH) still a big issue.
What happens if English doesn't make the start line? Lobb or Darcy first ruck?

What happens if English doesn't make the start line? Lobb or Darcy first ruck?

Very interesting question.
I'm starting to genuinely suspect that English misses more games than he plays this year.
(The words both the Club and he himself are using don't fill me with any confidence at all. I reckon he's one decent knock away from missing a massive chunk of games).

I doubt Darcy is up to it. Lobb could be a huge sleeper. ( I have no idea what price he is).

I'm starting to genuinely suspect that English misses more games than he plays this year.
(The words both the Club and he himself are using don't fill me with any confidence at all. I reckon he's one decent knock away from missing a massive chunk of games).

I doubt Darcy is up to it. Lobb could be a huge sleeper. ( I have no idea what price he is).
$374,700

Is Lobb capable/willing to play first ruck for an extended period?

Vanillaaaa

If he was in a saints jumper ..:moustache:

im horny jack nicholson GIF

Zach Reid ($123k D) is training in the first team for the Dons alongside McKay. Looks like Scott wants him in.

Major query around his ability to stay fit. He also won’t score massively but is a great kick (particularly for someone 205cm) so they won’t mind it in his hands.
Lock if fit for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Lobb capable/willing to play first ruck for an extended period?

English v Lobb.png

It's that last game of the year that I find interesting, English scored 103pts, his 4th lowest score of the year, Lobb 116pts, his highest score of the year.

Combine that with Lobb's interview where he said he's looking forward to more time in the ruck and the way that English is being managed, makes for very interesting reading.

Interested Spock GIF by Star Trek

View attachment 1889327

It's that last game of the year that I find interesting, English scored 103pts, his 4th lowest score of the year, Lobb 116pts, his highest score of the year.

Combine that with Lobb's interview where he said he's looking forward to more time in the ruck and the way that English is being managed, makes for very interesting reading.

It'd bevo. English and Lobb may be playing both wings by time the season starts

View attachment 1889327

He was on fire that day. Maybe just one of those days? That 1 in 10 (or 1 in 20) where he's having a bit of a blinder?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back