Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Freijah’s is good if he can get up for Thursday on a 5 day turnaround.

I would love him to be rested this week so I can get Richards & McAuliffe this week and Friejah next week if he plays.

Last edited:

With the pies injuries Richard’s and Sullivan have good security for a while I would think
Bad bye but yes.

This year is going to be a huge looping year (I'm not good at that), as the game is heading with extra trades.

I'm going to be looking to trade in DPP non players through the byes as I upgrade.

Bad bye but yes.

This year is going to be a huge looping year (I'm not good at that), as the game is heading with extra trades.

I'm going to be looking to trade in DPP non players through the byes as I upgrade.
Ve looped as much as I can this year not that it’s helped me much lol 😂

Ed Allan for the pies may get a run soon, 194cm highly athletic and lightning quick mid. Has a good tank as Fly said he rates the best in the team on gps data.
We have a concerning list of injuries accumulating and who knows which of our rooks stay in our out over the next month, not to mention sub risks.

“He’s getting closer (to a debut). He was a carry over this week, so didn’t play to put his name up in lights a bit more, but he’s the fittest guy on our list. His GPS stuff is more than anyone else, he does higher speed running better than anyone in our team and we like to think there’s a place for that in our team.“

Last edited:

Richards and Sully both looked tired in the last quarter against the Crows. Richards will play because we have nobody else up forward lol. But Sully might be sub/rested. Hope not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sullivan might be in trouble? Pure guess on my behalf
Dunno. Allan is a mid. Never heard of this other kent until 10 minutes ago.

$102k defender only in SC. Be handy if he stayed in the team.

It's too many rookies from one team really. One might last, no chance 4 of them do.

Richards and Sully both looked tired in the last quarter against the Crows. Richards will play because we have nobody else up forward lol. But Sully might be sub/rested. Hope not.

Was a tough game esp for wookies .
Hope Sully plays a full game ...chop chop.

It's too many rookies from one team really. One might last, no chance 4 of them do.
Sub vest you'd imagine for Parker .....can't imagine his fitness would be at AFL level

Regarding Mcauliffe.. Baker, Trezise, Banks, Campbell all available but I think Coulthard, Green, Mansell, McIntosh at least all come out for them. Hopper and Taranto available in 2 weeks but I don’t think that means he comes out of the team. The club rates him very highly.

So which players will play through the bye rounds?

IMO
Allan - good fitness
Richards - lack of fwds

North look like taking skaife from wa with msd pick 1.

Kpf who's probably ready to play.
Rumour is Richmond grab blight at 2. Kpd

Also apparently finbar Maley has been told he's close to a game. 102k RF. It would be amazing if we could get a playing r3 to trade sweet to.

Sullivan might be in trouble? Pure guess on my behalf
I think JDG, WHE out, and Mitchell setback, so them coming in hopefully doesn't spell danger signs for this week at least?.
Think with injuries, Richards better placed than Sullivan, fwiw.
Sullivan must have been close to lowest TOG as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back