Game Day 2024 Round 07 Hawks v Bloods @ MCG @ 4 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play like we did in the first quarter, especially the first half, against GWS next week and the game will be over before quarter time. If you don't believe, suggest you watch their highlights, especially the game against the Lions.

Except we actually have a pressure game, lions jogged around for 3 quarters

If we ever start hitting targets this is going to get ugly. We had so many opportunities to punish them that quarter and stuffed very ordinary kicks. Not only that, We seem to be playing this dreadful handball at all costs game. We seem to be practicing this game. Normally, we are a kicking team not a HB team. It seems we are practicing this style & it is in the early stages of metamorphosis.

Wasn't he the only player in the 50 at the time though?
Heeney was about 30m out but ran the other way. Wicks ran up to a trainer (anbout 50m out) and had a drink with several other players nearby and none went to him.

But yes when he scored only Heeney was nearby

I can live with the errors- not so much the unforced cutesy ones, but the general mistakes under pressure . As long as our workrate is up and we are running both ways, which today we are

Mclean has the best set shot technique out of the big 3 and has bottled all 2 set shots.

Warner equal leading tackler which is great to see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can live with the errors- not so much the unforced cutesy ones, but the general mistakes under pressure . As long as our workrate is up and we are running both ways, which today we are
Yes.
I’m sick of the cute errors. Ffs don’t walk off the mark if you don’t know what you are going to do next.

Parker Will definitely be in for gws

Looking like for Campbell

Campbell is sub though, so who we taking out of the game?

Presuming all fit, different names crossed my mind during the game

Hayward copped a real as well as the usual metaphorical kicking. Pity as his 5 possessions and Grohan like inferred pressure and dozen outlet marks really broke the Hawks.

Sub in Campbell.
Hayward has been fine. Made some nice contests up the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back