Game Day 2024 Round 09 Freo v Swans @ Optus @ 8:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will be one of the toughest games we play this year and wouldn't surprise me if we drop it so I'll be happy with 4 points however we do it.

Best case scenario however is that the midfield continue to gel with each other and improve. Grundy, Adams & Heeney to do the grunt work with Gulden, Warner & McInerney doing most of their damage on the outside. Really hope to see some improvement from Francis to prove we do have some depth in defence.

Swans by 18

fckng hell ... cam mcarthy ... poor bloke always been reported as having problems ... condolences to his family and the clubs he's been involved with ...
a reminder that there's so much more to life than football ... that's really deflated me

Yeah will be a pretty strange atmosphere tonight, you’d think.
Very sad news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predicting this will be a 10 beer game to get over the boredom and the perpetual scolding by my betters about social issues that I don't give a rats about.

Make it 12 just to be sure.

Release the over reactions!
stephanie beatriz burn GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

(A little melt is always fun)

Predicting this will be a 10 beer game to get over the boredom and the perpetual scolding by my betters about social issues that I don't give a rats about.

Make it 12 just to be sure.
8.30pm start = blurry Q3

So Freo are in 7th spot and people are raving about how well they are playing.
Let's look at who they have beaten this year.
Brisbane - 13th
North - 18th
Adelaide - 12th
Bulldogs - 11th
Richmond - 17th
They've hardly done anything to get excited about. If we are the team we propose to be , we should win this game comfortably.

So Freo are in 7th spot and people are raving about how well they are playing.
Let's look at who they have beaten this year.
Brisbane - 13th
North - 18th
Adelaide - 12th
Bulldogs - 11th
Richmond - 17th
They've hardly done anything to get excited about. If we are the team we propose to be , we should win this game comfortably.
They beat Richmond, Richmond beat us. Based on my advanced logarithmic calculations that means freo are better than us.

Has Francis's's's disposal by foot improved? He seemed to read the ball well and was a decent interceptor when he played last season. But then he had to kick it and it made me very nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back