Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Visentini was OK (obviously in a great matchup that Sweet would have done well in if the prick had any ******* gumption about him, but noooooo, campaigner decided to paint his toenails, put his hair in rollers and have a night in on the couch).
Sweet did nothing wrong in his first two (O'Brien is a difficult matchup), but it's not like he's been the number one ruck there for any length of time.
I just hope to Christ Sweet gets a run mate 🤞🤞

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

LOL I did too mate I roughied him back in but I'm still going to be mighty pissed if they play a third string ruckman over Sweet.
Let's hope Sweet tweaks a hamstring at training.
Then Kenny will guaranteed pick him lol

Your problem is that you actually traded in a third string ruckman in Sweet!

He's second string though behind Soldo hence he came in when Soldo got injured and not Visentini.

And Sweet was the no.1 ruck in the VFL last year.

Last edited:
Graham was never gonna come in. Only played VFL 4 days ago, isn't even in Darwin.

Looking at that bench, very worried that Sexton is gonna be the sub though:

Awkward The Office GIF
If O'Connor and Mullin tag a mid, would GC make Davies the sub......he only played 1/2 a game last week up there.
He could come on for the one tagged out of it......if that makes sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tricky, those ones.
Rogers was always a small forward, I was more worried about Rarcia being omitted/ used as the sub with Libba return etc.
Now Rarcia looks to have a clear run and has posted excellent numbers.
Big win for those on Rarcedog

I went with Jones instead of Rogers but after Jones performance last week I don't think he is all that safe either.

I missed the boat on Rarcia unfortunately.

LOL I did too mate I roughied him back in but I'm still going to be mighty pissed if they play a third string ruckman over Sweet.
I will be pissed too but at least it looks like Jackson will be the solo ruck again as Darcy couldn't get through Freo's training today.

I will be pissed too but at least it looks like Jackson will be the solo ruck again as Darcy couldn't get through Freo's training today.
Price not ideal and will be in and out, but Conway an option to consider.
But not at the cost of blowing up a DPP bridge, which I guess you might be looking at

Price not ideal and will be in and out, but Conway an option to consider.
But not at the cost of blowing up a DPP bridge, which I guess you might be looking at
Stanley will be back next week. Conway isn't going to play enough to be useful for SC.

Chris Scott has found a way to ruin him this year AND next year. Inventive kent that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back