Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookie def some 10 weeks to late

I love the rookies that come around this time of year. They're always so volatile, and we put so much hope in to them.

"36 year old key defender with one arm." Well, he is playing the round 14 bye so he's in.

"3ft4 half back who has not only never player AFL before, but neither speaks English nor is entirely sure why he's travelling to the MCG on Saturday." Half back you say. Chippies. Yum. Chuck him in.

It's the true supercoach time of year, the time where we see what this game, and indeed what we as humans, are actually about

What has Phillips VFL form been like?

More interested in trading him in this week if his JS is solid.
The last couple of times I checked 15 marks 25 odd touches.
Elite VFL player
Former winner of VFL young player of the year .
VFL Sicily essentially

Well I held onto Rozee and Yeo last week, and now
  • I’m staring down the possibility of trading Yeo for a Fremantle player 🤮 (Luke Ryan)
  • Harley’s score definitely will be taking another hit without his bodyguard 😭
  • I’m gonna have to listen to Scythe94 complain about a lacklustre 50 point win over us when they kick 20 behinds from the 100 clearances their midfield is going to get on Sunday
This season was fun for a few weeks,
I wanna curl up into a ball and cry
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

The Joker Smile GIF by Regal

I heard last night that Yeo will miss 5 weeks. The groin injury is worse than feared.

Was from an eagles fan on the Inside Fantasy Sports supercoach youtube channel that I watch.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he sits next week out vs Crows in Adelaide.

Considering he was “pain-free” halfway thru last week (I’ve learnt not to trust anybody’s word anymore) you’d hope he’s back for the 2 games at home vs Saints and Roos leading into the bye but who even knows at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad I punted Yeo for Ryan last week, I had a feeling he would miss more than a week with his injury history.

I'm still holding Zilliams and Roberts though and if they miss this week I'll be copping a donut unless I trade in another defender.

Was training with the white team, doesn't mean he won't be picked. What's ur issue?

Look at the high percentage picking him, it's a lock to lol at them within a week. Do we really want reverse trades?

Doesn't matter now, loose lips!

Very handy if he holds his spot for a few weeks

What has Phillips VFL form been like?

More interested in trading him in this week if his JS is solid.
Calm the farm. He's straight out for Scrim next week unless he has a blinder or someone else gets injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back