Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Touk owner and thought his score reflected his performance tbh

Didn't see him as in the top 5 on the ground.

Happy enough with his high 90
Doesn’t matter if he’s top 5. Matters what his stats are. As Luke Ryan showed. Apparently BOG in AFL player ratings last week 😂😂😂

Just Touk and Flanders on field, so 2/220-ish.

Clohesy at D7 thankfully. His BE will still be low-ish thanks to the 100+ score last week.

Didn't trade in Stewart after strongly considering him.

Corrected Sexton many weeks ago. Lucky for those that held him. Congrats to those who traded him back in.

Wasted a VC on Touk. I'm confident el capitan Naicos will tear the Crows a new one though.

Just 2 players tomorrow night.

Doesn’t matter if he’s top 5. Matters what his stats are. As Luke Ryan showed. Apparently BOG in AFL player ratings last week 😂😂😂
He had 15 players have more kicks than him.
Without looking at stats my gut says of his 20 odd handballs I'm thinking 30%+ went backwards.

He was a link player all night in a dominant team performance

Rowell and Anderson were sublime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

466/5
  • New recruit SexyTON and Flanders 😍
  • Touk meh
  • Stewart and Clohesy 💩
Two rookies down before the weekend though, so that's nice at least. Sexton gamble paid off in a big way

Sexton, Stewart, Flanders and (e) Clohesy.
3/320
I didn't really want Stewart at the start of the season and would have selected Sicily, but Sic had team mates going down all around him and his SC gull role looked shite. I didn't even consider Luke Ryan. What a season killer taking Stew over Ryan (that's definitely the only poor choice I've made, honest)

373/3

Golden State Warriors Reaction GIF by NBA

Anyone else bring in Stewart 😭🤬 Still got faith he'll turn it around, but spewing I could've got him cheaper
I did, too
Wasn't expecting 115, but was hoping for something just north of 105 and an ok bye.
Got a little work put into him, Holmes and Zuthrie cut into it a bit one way or the other, just have to hope he has a couple of outburst games on the run home to even it out

dempsey 76 over comben right?

actually i need to anyway for the only possible captain loophole so easy done :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back