Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping Meek destroys him this week and Sweetie is back. So that won't happen.
Doesn't really matter a heap.
The easy matchups like Meek made Sweet viable.
Even if he gets back in, North and Carlton are tough matchups, it's the Meeks of the world even a Sweet can 110 on.

You couldn't plan a worse series of events for Sweet

He finally gets his chance to be #1 ruck for a good stretch of weeks
Gets covid/ illness
and then can't get his spot back, because Dante had a chance against a weaker ruck

If SC owners are disappointed, Sweet must be devastated!
Odd choice to go to a team that was bringing in another ruck that was clearly going to be #1.

As a Melbourne supporter, I know plenty about rucks making strange choices to go to a particular club lol

Odd choice to go to a team that was bringing in another ruck that was clearly going to be #1.

As a Melbourne supporter, I know plenty about rucks making strange choices to go to a particular club lol
Might be wrong, thought they had sewn up Sweet and Soldo became gettable later on in the piece.
But could be hazy on the recollection.

Might be wrong, thought they had sewn up Sweet and Soldo became gettable later on in the piece.
But could be hazy on the recollection.
Actually, you're right I'm pretty sure. Imagine he was somewhat pissed about that then, haha.

Doesn't really matter a heap.
The easy matchups like Meek made Sweet viable.
Even if he gets back in, North and Carlton are tough matchups, it's the Meeks of the world even a Sweet can 110 on.
It does matter, even if he scores 50 that's a $55k price rise.

It does matter, even if he scores 50 that's a $55k price rise.
People traded him in as a month -long R2 in most cases, though.
Yeah,.a 55 will generate a bit of cash, but it means ****-all in the overall context (obviously only imo)
Walks like a turkey, gobbles like a turkey,.chances are it's a turkey.
Bollox didn't have the beer goggles on, got proven right.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see what happens next week if Meek destroys Visentini in the ruck this week.
Think Meek might work him over aerobically, he covers a lot of ground and he's got a bit of tow..Bobs up a lot around the ground, intercept and F50 marks.
But who knows? Big V was ok last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll batter us by 12 goals and he'll be made to look like a superstar

Not even being funny. Meek could go 150+ against a young ruck with the form he's been in.

Played a stack of premier rucks over the past 6 weeks and has either broken even or won the battle.

Hopefully he brings the same competitive edge and intends on teaching a kid lesson.

Maybe I've got my Blues glasses on, but I think the odds are ridiculous, the Blues have a much better chance than the odds would suggest

GL guys on SC, I'm going to concentrate on the Footy for a while

North Melbourne to debut 200cm swingman against Bombers​

The 18-year-old Gippsland Power star was taken with pick 22 in the 2023 AFL Draft​

18-year-old key position swingman Wil Dawson will make his AFL debut this Sunday at Marvel Stadium against the Bombers.
My nan is more physically developed than him.
Also likely sub
Good young player though

Like the hawks ins.

I think they can give power a run for their money this week. Meek to tear shit up.

Maybe I've got my Blues glasses on, but I think the odds are ridiculous, the Blues have a much better chance than the odds would suggest

GL guys on SC, I'm going to concentrate on the Footy for a while
We’re missing a few, Swans are in ominous nick, I think we’ve won twice up there in 30 years

Think we’re an outside chance but they’re deserved favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back