Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach hiding Dawson in the FWD line .....the Crows best mid, best kick, best thinker ....nah, we want that crab Crouch, who handballs backwards all the time .....I'll lose my S*** soon

What was it ...66 handballs for numpty mtrs gained .....who to blame, refer above
What gets me is the crab seems to get max points for his shite. That was a half worthy of 70 points? FMD

Just as bad as the peroxide prince Ryan getting 100 points in the last quarter for kicking out 7 times to the pocket and then walking over to the opposite pocket to receive the ball again, all while his team was 10 goals down.

Time to change your algorithms champion data.

What gets me is the crab seems to get max points for his shite. That was a half worthy of 70 points? FMD

Just as bad as the peroxide prince Ryan getting 100 points in the last quarter for kicking out 7 times to the pocket and then walking over to the opposite pocket to receive the ball again, all while his team was 10 goals down.

Time to change your algorithms champion data.
Crouch has a negative impact on games .....CD, let's reward him

Heart/gut says Ed Richards
Head says Fisher (extra cash needed for upcoming ugprades)

It's sooooooo hard to go against your heart. Kills ya. Can't shake the urge to back myself in. But that extra $93k is invaluable (especially after Sweet died)

Essendon make squad change for Round 10 clash​

The Bombers have been forced to alter their squad.​

Essendon have been forced into a late change to their squad for Sunday's meeting with North Melbourne, with senior midfielder Dylan Shiel set to make his first appearance of 2024 as a result of the change.

Shiel comes into Brad Scott's side in place of utility Nik Cox, who has been ruled out of the game due to illness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon make squad change for Round 10 clash​

The Bombers have been forced to alter their squad.​

Essendon have been forced into a late change to their squad for Sunday's meeting with North Melbourne, with senior midfielder Dylan Shiel set to make his first appearance of 2024 as a result of the change.

Shiel comes into Brad Scott's side in place of utility Nik Cox, who has been ruled out of the game due to illness.
Cox out?

Takei dance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back