Game Day 2024 Round 10 Swans v Carlton @ SCG @ 7:40 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God no. . I'm way too sober for us to start now.

Freaking out. I want to win this so had but worried about the the Blues big due up front.

The comfort toastie is on it's way.

Look to the heavens.

Lewis Young as the emergency just highlights what a quality pickup he would be.

Will watch his emergencyness with great interest.

If you had the choice between GA or row U vic trumper stand section 312-1, which would you take?

I much prefer sitting up higher to see the whole ground but not sure what the view is like at 312-1

Bloods to win by ($)36m, which by coincidence was the amount criminal Pratt was fined.

Given his association with Hells Angels (preferred debt collectors) as well he probably should have died in gaol.

I enjoyed the SEN story on why the Bloods have despised Carlton but they forgot Pratt buying a 1000+/- South memberships in an effort to stack the numbers in favour of a move to Sydney. Elliot told me personally that one reason Pratt did this was he was cultivating credits with Murdoch and the Melbourne establishment.

Bloods to win by ($)36m, which by coincidence was the amount criminal Pratt was fined.

Given his association with Hells Angels (preferred debt collectors) as well he probably should have died in gaol.

I enjoyed the SEN story on why the Bloods have despised Carlton but they forgot Pratt buying a 1000+/- South memberships in an effort to stack the numbers in favour of a move to Sydney. Elliot told me personally that one reason Pratt did this was he was cultivating credits with Murdoch and the Melbourne establishment.
I received one of those memberships, as did all players in the SFL.

The last time I was feeling this confident was the 22 GF. That clearly went well.

My only concern is Curnow getting a hold of us.

My head thinks we are too strong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Campari tastes like fermented battery acid that someone forgot about.
sportsmaniac89 drinks battery acid like cocktails every Saturday night at the Sooki Lounge.

Anyways, Is anyone else nervous about the umpiring screwing us over because we're playing the AFL's lovechild?

Well today my greatest achievement was not telling a member of leadership to go **** herself, upturning a desk and walking out flipping the bird. I've come home, calmed down and saw we have Giafagna and that ****wit Nicholls and I've just felt the rage build up to levels where if I had a cat it would definitely be in trouble. For the sake of my house and anybody that crosses my path in the next week, the swans better get up.

Cracker day in Sydney = Biggest H&A crowd SCG may be in danger. That being 44659 v Pies.

Might even beat the EF crowd vs Essendon . 46323
Is that right? I went to the Rd22 Geelong game in 1997, afltables has the crowd listed as over 46k. I remember seeing people sitting in all the alleyways... Didn't seem like they were turning people away who turned up on the night or something, looked over filled.

Campari tastes like fermented battery acid that someone forgot about.
Negronis are alright (and some other related cocktails), but drinking neat Campari is the beverage equivalent to the feeling post the 16 grand final. Just a bad taste.

Of course in 2016, I'd have said that about Whisky too, but I've learned the error of my ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back