Game Day 2024 Round 11 Bulldogs v Bloods @ Marvel @ 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs fan here, is this a Sydney match thread or shared between both clubs? New to bigfooty

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You'll be wanting the Main Board thread where all can post and respond.

That in itself worries the living you know what’s out of me the fact he hasn’t been at his best. I agree no Libba is handy. Shut Dale down we win.
Put Heeney head to head with Bont.

Put Heeney head to head with Bont.

Possibly or JJ they may go Heeney head to head and let JJ tag Dale. Feel Dale is the one that sets them up I would worry tagging Richards personally

hope we win cause the dons will be top in 2 weeks

Only if they beat the tigers then suns in qld and we lose tonight .

But yeah prefer to not take the risk

I hate my own team playing thursday

No one will convince me that Thursday’s are good for fans. Literally the worst time slot least it’s not our home game to stuff the averages

Nah. A mere slip up. Remember 2016.

Reminds me of 1995. I only went to one Swans game that year and was against Caaarlton at the SCG with my Blues fan cousin where we received the 'W'- and by 72 points mind you ...somehow! (I remind him of this maybe too often?). They lost to Saints as well the week after by a fair margin if I recall...but then won every other game that season.
Maybe it was those 2 blips that spurred them on to do better for the back part of the year?

Here's hoping we look back at 2024 with a similar 'thanks for the wake-up call' sentiment against the Tigers.

Aaaanyway, Swans by 29 points....59 if it wasn't at Marvel.
A cliff-hangar is not welcome!.. I'm enjoying these relaxing last quarters this season.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of 1995. I only went to one Swans game that year and was against Caaarlton at the SCG with my Blues fan cousin where we received the 'W'- and by 72 points mind you ...somehow! (I remind him of this maybe too often?). They lost to Saints as well the week after by a fair margin if I recall...but then won every other game that season.
Maybe it was those 2 blips that spurred them on to do better for the back part of the year?

Here's hoping we look back at 2024 with a similar 'thanks for the wake-up call' sentiment against the Tigers.

Aaaanyway, Swans by 29 points....59 if it wasn't at Marvel.
A cliff-hangar is not welcome!.. I'm enjoying these relaxing last quarters this season.
Just got your username.❤️

Only taken me a decade or so.

Maybe off topic but something you may want to watch tonight. After watching the highlights of last week for the 53rd time I started to notice something. All the playmakers like Heeney, Warner, gulden, lizard, florent and the one surprise Adams all wear fluro boots. Everyone else in white boots. Is this just coincidence or is this a tactic so they can the ball in these guys hands??

My best instincts tell me we will either win, or lose … unless it ends up a draw 🤷‍♂️

But seriously, if we bring the pressure again, we will win comfortably… and I’m tipping Errol to have a big one … he’s been a little in the shadows this year but have a feeling he’s due for a BOG 🙏😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back