Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your backline and midfield aren’t full premo just give up :moustache:
Poker Face Jump GIF by Peacock

Gone from Sweet to Fisher and Jones to Richards to

Jones for Richards
Ramsden for Freijah

As mentioned holding Rankine, but I should have the cash to double upgrade next week now maybe pending what some rooks do.

Dead rook clean out in preparation for the byes.

Hore > Graham to def > Wilson to mids > Richards

Harcia > Sexton.

I'm riding Sexton for a good time, not a long time. Will ditch him at his bye but he should be damn useful and make some coin in the meantime.

Leaves me with just Mannagh and Livingston as dead weight, assuming that Graham makes his way back into GC's AFL side, which I hope/expect to see

Harcia > Sexton.

I'm riding Sexton for a good time, not a long time. Will ditch him at his bye but he should be damn useful and make some coin in the meantime.

Leaves me with just Mannagh and Livingston as dead weight, assuming that Graham makes his way back into GC's AFL side, which I hope/expect to see
Taking Richards over Freijah? Are you confident on Richards output and job security?

Taking Richards over Freijah? Are you confident on Richards output and job security?

Moreso than Freijah, anyway.

Richards' debut was extremely impressive. I didn't get to watch the Pies Crows game due to life, but I haven't heard he was terrible.

He's mature age which doesn't hurt.

We've named two new debutants this week, including a Cat B rook who's been on our list for 6 months.

So I reckon he's far from the next to be dropped.

I predict that Richards will get a gig until our bye at least

Moreso than Freijah, anyway.

Richards' debut was extremely impressive. I didn't get to watch the Pies Crows game due to life, but I haven't heard he was terrible.

He's mature age which doesn't hurt.

We've named two new debutants this week, including a Cat B rook who's been on our list for 6 months.

So I reckon he's far from the next to be dropped.

I predict that Richards will get a gig until our bye at least

Yep spot on

I think over time Richards can push up the ground as well, would love to see him playing on a wing or as a high half forward.

JDG - TBC
Elliott - TBC
WHE - 2 weeks
McStay - out for a bit
Jezza - 1-2 weeks
Reef - 1-2 weeks but will be depth upon return.
Titch - 2-5 weeks

Expect Beau and Checkers back this week but shuffle the deck chairs and still should be a spot for him and Sulli. I expect Parker, Fin, Allan would make way first.

Will be an important month, and with Norf in Rd 14 and the bye in Rd 15 I expect players like Elliott, WHE, Titch, Jezza will be monitored closely with an eye on Rd 16 return for a lot of these guys. Also need to understand Sidey, Pendles will need a rest at some point as well - don't want to take Norf lightly but 3 weeks and then a rest would make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harcia > Sexton.

Are we sure Sexton keeps his spot?
Scored well (SC) but I watched the game and he made more than one awful choice kicking-wise...
Buderick a chance?

Also, I know it's just a cash grab, but last week's score was out of the box... don't expect 75+'s from here.

Are we sure Sexton keeps his spot?
Scored well (SC) but I watched the game and he made more than one awful choice kicking-wise...
Buderick a chance?

Also, I know it's just a cash grab, but last week's score was out of the box... don't expect 75+'s from here.
I'd say Sexton is fairly safe until Powell is back. But if he's bad in a bad loss he might be out.

Budarick isn't up to it imo, he's had enough chances.

Is Setterfield two weeks away enough reason to not pick up Caldwell? Jye has scored consistently well beginning from round 3, but those first two rounds were the ones Setters played in and Caldwell pooped out 67 and 72.

Parish out for 3 helps out short-term, but once they're both back, Caldwell probably suffers
I don’t know if Setterfield comes back into the team when Durham is there who can play that two-way role and has really established himself. But I’m not 100% on that. The soft tissue injuries worry me about Caldwell mainly..

What are people doing with McKercher? I’d like to hold but am struggling a bit with the bye next week and i’m worried the injury will end up dragging on

I don’t know if Setterfield comes back into the team when Durham is there who can play that two-way role and has really established himself. But I’m not 100% on that. The soft tissue injuries worry me about Caldwell mainly..
Setterfield would probably play wing if he comes back and Perkins would be moved forward before Caldwell. I think his role is fairly safe

Think I’ve narrowed trades down to three options

Option 1 trade jones for Richard’s/Freijah and Wilson to Jackson. Negative lose Wilson who likely is nice bye cover

Option 2 trade h Garcia and Dempsey for Freijah and Jackson. Negative is Wilson ends on the mid bench this week instead of on field and jones stays as dead rookie until next week.

Option 3 trade Dempsey and clohesy and get Freijah and Houston. Negative is keeping both jones and h Garcia for at least another week.

Leaning option 2 thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back