Trades 2024 Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired Make Up GIF by The Lonely Island

This goes for Zorko too.
No Way GIF by MOODMAN
I'm a just few years younger than them and I've already missed half the games this season through injury so I should probably factor this in a bit more heavily 😂

I am hoping for a niggle in his calf halfway through the 1st when he is on 40 odd. Sub out at half time on 80. Club says he is OK, teams hold over his bye and then he is 1 week away for rest of year.
Diabolical. I like it.

I am hoping for a niggle in his calf halfway through the 1st when he is on 40 odd. Sub out at half time on 80. Club says he is OK, teams hold over his bye and then he is 1 week away for rest of year.

It’s a strong prediction. Like it a lot

Let’s manifest it into reality

E00A4D2E-C7C5-487E-B65E-619EDBEB8EAD.gif

Surely Jackson will still be a top 6-8 fwd though
Yeah he’s still going to make his way into my side, possibly even next week, but I’m sick to death of seeing that little campaigner Zorko rack up cheap possies and not be in my team.

The smart play would be to grab LJ this week, let Zorko have his bye, and get him in round 13, but Hodor has me worried that LJ will just pump out 80’s.

Yeah he’s still going to make his way into my side, possibly even next week, but I’m sick to death of seeing that little campaigner Zorko rack up cheap possies and not be in my team.

The smart play would be to grab LJ this week, let Zorko have his bye, and get him in round 13, but Hodor has me worried that LJ will just pump out 80’s.
Yeah fair point mate, I grabbed Zorko last week so I’m grabbing Jackson this week with his breakeven only 40 odd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't normally like posting my team.
Can't seem to get the pics big .
A Bit Dusty
I had the same problem with small pics (I said pics!) and got told the following, works for me

If you post a picture

IMG_1943.jpeg

Then select the picture on screen you get this pop up, press on the 4 sided arrow

IMG_1956.jpeg

A pop up will appear like this

IMG_1957.jpeg

Update to suit

IMG_1943.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back