Trades 2024 Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Stewart, Newman or Sinclair as a def option.

Byes not a big issue (but not grabbing fish).

Who would you pick?
I prefer Jordan Clark and NWM ahead of those 3.

But if I had to chose, I'd take Sinclair.

Don't like Stewart with the emergence of Zuthrie and Holmes.
Saad will be back very soon, will hurt Newman.

Tom Stewart, Newman or Sinclair as a def option.

Byes not a big issue (but not grabbing fish).

Who would you pick?
Sinclair. Newman will be affected by the return of Saad and Stewart is very risky despite the discounted price.

I have clohesy on field, he's 320k, his average is 81, but his 3 round AVG is 65 & has a BE of 31 which he's most likely to hit

I'm in a pretty good position to score well this round, and not sure I should carry clohesy (he's looped with Draper, but he's not going to provide anything either)

Is it worth going clohesy to sexton? I'd bank 40k, and sexton looked good last week and has a 3 round AVG of 82 and a -40 BE

I only have 66k in the bank and I'm not impressed with any other defenders in this price bracket

Also have the option of moving Fisher back and trading clohesy to a forward, but there's even worse options in the forward line at that price

Used one trade this round, Clark to j richards, 19 trades left (1boost)

I have clohesy on field, he's 320k, his average is 81, but his 3 round AVG is 65 & has a BE of 31 which he's most likely to hit

I'm in a pretty good position to score well this round, and not sure I should carry clohesy (he's looped with Draper, but he's not going to provide anything either)

Is it worth going clohesy to sexton? I'd bank 40k, and sexton looked good last week and has a 3 round AVG of 82 and a -40 BE

I only have 66k in the bank and I'm not impressed with any other defenders in this price bracket

Also have the option of moving Fisher back and trading clohesy to a forward, but there's even worse options in the forward line at that price

Used one trade this round, Clark to j richards, 19 trades left (1boost)

Prob easier to post team.
Sexton is only good till Powell is back .
Unsure how many more games he gets

Have completed 2 trades so far.

Graham-Freijah
Windsor- Green
Cash left over 51k

Pending teams I may boost if Richards isn’t sub.
Jones- Richards
Would give me 109k in bank.

Feel like this is the play, allows me to build bank for an upgrade after first bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wilson>Zorko
Fyfe>Richards
Graham>Freijah

200k in the bank

Other option would be Sexton instead of one of the rookies

Or

Jackson instead of Zorko

View attachment 1998089View attachment 1998087
With Darcy scoring rubbish last night, thinking I’ll keep Fyfe 1 more round, and trade out Jones instead. Allows me to take Fyfe this week and not have to play Darcy, just leaves me with less cash for next week.

So ends up being

Graham>Freijah
Wilson>Zorko
Jones>Richards

$24k left

Last edited:
Looking for some feedback, how ridiculous am I for making this trade? I really hate unnecessary side trading but I feel like I've poorly prepared for R14 bye and I'm fretting a bit. I'm also sick of not owning butters. I'm likely to trade clohesy/graham/sexton by then and I'm looking at reid being a keeper, I can't bank on pink/Sullivan/freijah/sweet being selected so with those assumptions and this trade I'm still looking at just avoiding a doughnut.

1000018317.jpg 1000018315.jpg

Looking for some feedback, how ridiculous am I for making this trade? I really hate unnecessary side trading but I feel like I've poorly prepared for R14 bye and I'm fretting a bit. I'm also sick of not owning butters. I'm likely to trade clohesy/graham/sexton by then and I'm looking at reid being a keeper, I can't bank on pink/Sullivan/freijah/sweet being selected so with those assumptions and this trade I'm still looking at just avoiding a doughnut.

View attachment 1998922View attachment 1998923

Trading Touk > Butters isn't something I would do but can understand.
With just 4 trades Clohesy,Graham,Sexton,Sweet you could have your last premo in defense and Heeney Forward. Plus hopefully 2 playing rookies on the bubble so you probably will have 18 scorers anyway.

Trading Touk > Butters isn't something I would do but can understand.
With just 4 trades Clohesy,Graham,Sexton,Sweet you could have your last premo in defense and Heeney Forward. Plus hopefully 2 playing rookies on the bubble so you probably will have 18 scorers anyway.
Yeh i may pull out as I really hate this type of trade, and it should be fine assuming one of pink/sullivan/freijah is selected, but boy I've hated watching butters every week, he's just so damn good!

To be honest I've just reversed it, think I just need to remain calm and focus and saving the trade and upgrading rookies.

Reverse trade of Jackson now Howes is out don’t trust clohesy at d6 so Dempsey plays f6 and Howes turns into Houston
Houston has been damn consistent this year.

Much better trade-in than Jackson.

Houston has tonned in all bar 2 games this season and hasn’t gone under 89. LJ only 3 tons with two of them being gargantuan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back