Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy -> Richards. Will then have $370k to go shopping with, might get Clark who I was planning to bring in this week.
Hell, might even double upgrade Wilson and Clohesy if Wilson puts in a bad score tomorrow. Byes be damned, I'm sick of falling further and further down the rankings. Just give me one good week lol

No trades I think.

I mean I have fat rookies to cull but I’ll take price losses in the hope of a spike and then trade them to a Rd12er the week after.

Double downgraded round 11 to get Freijah and Smokin Joe Richards, so have CASH to burn.

Will wait to upgrade as players get through their byes. So despite the bank, may wait until round 13/14.

Out: dead rookies and green… you are dead to me!
In: living rookies with no more than 1 price rise and a big negative breakeve and best available premo

Probably just Darcy to Freijah.

I have no idea what to do with F5 and F6.

Rankine injured
Bolton injured?
Jackson - not with Shrek
Key forwards - yuk

Probably Dylan Moore and wait for Rankine is the go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sensible play was to get them both last Thursday

Schitts Creek Flirt GIF by CBC

So many people going a week late this year.
I skipped freijah
Got Richards and Clark.
I'm pretty happy with it.

Hopefully Sweet gets one more game. But yeah he's out soon. I'm still hoping a R12 bye forward who isn't Zorko shows up to upgrade him toot
Soldo played SANFL yesterday.......

Playing managed minutes, ruckman Ivan Soldo had nine disposals and managed 28 hitouts and three clearances in his first game since knee surgery last month.

Playing managed minutes, ruckman Ivan Soldo had nine disposals and managed 28 hitouts and three clearances in his first game since knee surgery last month.
Yeah, a sensible coach would wait until after their bye. But it's the same big brain that played Rozee the week after pulling his hamstring.

Yeah, a sensible coach would wait until after their bye. But it's the same big brain that played Rozee the week after pulling his hamstring.
If he played yesterday that is only a 5 day break until Port play the Blues Thursday night. I think after what happened to Rozee they might play it safe and rest him until after the bye.

Soldo came off at 3/4 time with Thursday's night game in mind.

Think we have seen the last of Sweet.

Soldo came off at 3/4 time with Thursday's night game in mind.

Think we have seen the last of Sweet.

Do you think he will be able to ruck against Pittonet & DeKoning by himself?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back