Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for your services Graham,Darcy & Sweet now GTFO of my team.

I'm sick of watching that bruise free seagulling kent every week so if you can't beat em join em.
Salem will be my M9/D7 for the year.

1716761612746.png

Darcy>Ridley via Sexton
Cholsey> Clark (Freo defender version)
Rodgers> Dawson via Freijah. This last one was about getting some money in the bank to do the above will likely need to reassess this but it was in rage from the weekend last night so I'll have a calmer look during the week.

Dawson is on the bye but bubbled too. I should have 21 players pending selection and any unknown injuries.

But loading up and finishing the back line to move into the forwards.

Actually if Soldo is back then most likely

Darcy > Richards
Rozee > Salem
Sweet > English

180k in the bank to get Zorko in the next couple of weeks

Tom Brown / Clohesy types are ripe to be cashed out NOW!

Dawson saves the trade next week... 1 step ahead!
North have used something like 36 players this year, and even then, it’s taken Dawson until round 10 to get a game. He scored ok on the weekend, but had 5 touches and 29sc points from 85% game time in his debut game.
Kerch should be back after the bye, how many others in their first 22 will have rested and be ready to go?
for mine, he’s got dead $180k bench clogging rookie written all over him.
Would be interested to hear North fans’ perspectives.

North have used something like 36 players this year, and even then, it’s taken Dawson until round 10 to get a game. He scored ok on the weekend, but had 5 touches and 29sc points from 85% game time in his debut game.
Kerch should be back after the bye, how many others in their first 22 will have rested and be ready to go?
for mine, he’s got dead $180k bench clogging rookie written all over him.
Would be interested to hear North fans’ perspectives.
That is all well and good but who else is there on the rookie defender horizon?

Reid is going to struggle to break into the Essendon team with the way the team is playing.

We need to rookies to downgrade guys like Howes, Brown and Clohesy.

Reid is going to struggle to break into the Essendon team with the way the team is playing.

I hear you… there have to be less risky options though.
I won’t rule out bring him in, but i’ll definitely wait until it’s confirmed he’s playing, and starting, in two weeks’ time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clohesy isn't a must trade this week. Picking a rookie on their bye is madness imo.

At least he has DPP and in my case I have Comben & Sexton so he will help swinging players around even if he dosen't get a 4th game.

Clohesy isn't a must trade this week. Picking a rookie on their bye is madness imo.
I am hoping that Clohesy jags another 100 pt game next week so we can ride him all the way until the Suns have their bye.

Don't want him losing too much cash in the short term.

Little surprised the consensus seems to be get a defender and not a midfielder. Typically midfielders would outscore defenders. I’m aware I’ll eventually sideways a defender to a mid in that scenario
Only suggested because of your $530k price point using one trade.

Personally I’d downgrade Clohesy > Dawson and upgrade Fyfe to any SP Mid you want.

I am hoping that Clohesy jags another 100 pt game next week so we can ride him all the way until the Suns have their bye.

Don't want him losing too much cash in the short term.
Essendon at home and St Kilda away. He should be ok for those games.

He has the ceiling, his good scores will count in a bye round.

View attachment 2001980
View attachment 2001981

Not really sure what to do this week. 190k bank 15 trades 50th overall.

Fyfe probably has to go but the best I can do in one trade is 537k. I wouldn’t even know who to go after in that bracket
Awkward cause he's on bye but I think the best premo sub 537k is Errol, post bye the plan is for him to play 100% game time which should ideally see his average return to last year's levels despite playing a more outside game.

Little surprised the consensus seems to be get a defender and not a midfielder. Typically midfielders would outscore defenders. I’m aware I’ll eventually sideways a defender to a mid in that scenario
Get a SC listed defender who

- is the designated seagull
Or
- plays some decent mid minutes

With your team and rank I'd be trading aggressively

Awkward cause he's on bye but I think the best premo sub 537k is Errol, post bye the plan is for him to play 100% game time which should ideally see his average return to last year's levels despite playing a more outside game.
Yeah I've got my eye on Gulden off his bye. Love players with the high TOG. Sydney flying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back