Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Get a SC listed defender who

- is the designated seagull
Or
- plays some decent mid minutes

With your team and rank I'd be trading aggressively
I feel like my team is relatively poor but I agree the aggressive trading is a big reason I’ve maintained my rank. Got a little lucky this past week, double downgrading but getting a 100 and 76 out of those two players.

Unfortunately have some meh premos

Defence: Young, Whitfield, maybe Martin?

Midfield: Steele, Walsh, Oliver, Green

It’ll be interesting to see how I go from here on. I’m fully expecting those guys to hold me back though.

North have used something like 36 players this year, and even then, it’s taken Dawson until round 10 to get a game. He scored ok on the weekend, but had 5 touches and 29sc points from 85% game time in his debut game.
Kerch should be back after the bye, how many others in their first 22 will have rested and be ready to go?
for mine, he’s got dead $180k bench clogging rookie written all over him.
Would be interested to hear North fans’ perspectives.
The only guy that will take Will's spot is the other Dawson (Kallan). He returned from injury and played VFL this week. So him not coming in immediately is a positive for Will I suppose. Kallan is more a 3rd tall defender also, so Will is the better fit.

The other scenario to consider is Pink could get the chop for Kallan, they move Comben forward and both Dawsons play.

Will is very young and has been brought in before he is ready. This wont help much, but i think he is 50/50 to keep his spot.

I feel like my team is relatively poor but I agree the aggressive trading is a big reason I’ve maintained my rank. Got a little lucky this past week, double downgrading but getting a 100 and 76 out of those two players.

Unfortunately have some meh premos

Defence: Young, Whitfield, maybe Martin?

Midfield: Steele, Walsh, Oliver, Green

It’ll be interesting to see how I go from here on. I’m fully expecting those guys to hold me back though.
I think you’ll need to flip some of these players in their byes, esp RD14 & RD15 - and get better premos e.g. Oliver & Steele

North have used something like 36 players this year, and even then, it’s taken Dawson until round 10 to get a game. He scored ok on the weekend, but had 5 touches and 29sc points from 85% game time in his debut game.
Kerch should be back after the bye, how many others in their first 22 will have rested and be ready to go?
for mine, he’s got dead $180k bench clogging rookie written all over him.
Would be interested to hear North fans’ perspectives.
He's the youngest player on any AFL list. He almost certainly gets a rest at some stage.
His competition is biggie (my vote for worst player on any list) and kallan Dawson who played his first game back from injury last weekend in the VFL.
Both are ordinary options . will is a first round pick. We need to get games into him. I reckon he plays all year tbh with a rest every now and then.
At least until logues back.
This may change if we get a kpd in the msd which is unlikely.
I'm not getting him this week because I Can get freijah and still do my upgrade.

I think you’ll need to flip some of these players in their byes, esp RD14 & RD15 - and get better premos e.g. Oliver & Steele
100%

What are your thoughts on Whitfield? I’m tempted to move him out but it’s hard when he’s good for 25+ every week and gets most of the kick ins

He's the youngest player on any AFL list. He almost certainly gets a rest at some stage.
His competition is biggie (my vote for worst player on any list) and kallan Dawson who played his first game back from injury last weekend in the VFL.
Both are ordinary options . will is a first round pick. We need to get games into him. I reckon he plays all year tbh with a rest every now and then.
At least until logues back.
This may change if we get a kpd in the msd which is unlikely.
I'm not getting him this week because I Can get freijah and still do my upgrade.

Reading your board a few were saying K would replace W of the Dawson Clan. I prefer your opinion. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or just try to bring in a 23rd/24th premo and start looping. Rozee is going to be very cheap and is bound to get some form late in the season. Protects against injuries to an extent too.

Going to run out of trades pretty soon and I'm going early on Ridley because **** it. Wheels have well and truly fell off for me. Gone from 1.5kish to 7500 in the past 3 rounds.

1716784398090.png

Next week I'm aiming to grab Fisher back in and probably Toby Greene. Week after that, Butters. Then team complete except F6 which who the fk knows who that should be

With current squad going along projected plans..

Round 12 - 21 playing
Round 13 - 22 playing
Round 14 - 20 playing
Round 15 - 17 playing

Round 15 will be easy enough to sideways someone.

Bringing in players now from the round 12/13 byes helps.

Or just try to bring in a 23rd/24th premo and start looping. Rozee is going to be very cheap and is bound to get some form late in the season. Protects against injuries to an extent too.
Or do both :D

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

100%

What are your thoughts on Whitfield? I’m tempted to move him out but it’s hard when he’s good for 25+ every week and gets most of the kick ins
I think you can’t afford to flip a RD12 bye player out. Just ride it and ensure you have 19+ players every week playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back