Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Krüger injury history would give you zero confidence, suppose if you need the DPP and are desperate for a forward, he might be a shout.
But risky
Warhammer 40K Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

View attachment 2002709
Someone help me. I just want 18 players this week

I also want Salem

any ideas?

I count 13 non-players (inc Sweet who you cant get on field anyway)

This leaves 17 playing - therefore trade out 1 non player for someone who is playing

you're welcome :moustache:

Reid might be playing I believe? Same with Harcia. How much $ you got?
Bombers have like 10 defenders in their side, and they're all playing decently. I don't reckon Reid plays any time soon.

Nothing haha

was thinking Darcy to Freijah
Richards to Salem

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
What's the point in having Meek and Sweet? Surely you could downgrade 1 of them for $. Meek's BE is 124 he wont get that. Sweet's is 32. I'd be downgrading Meek and using remaining funds to trade Richards to Salem and then would that leave you enough $ to trade Darcy to a premium forward?

What's the point in having Meek and Sweet? Surely you could downgrade 1 of them for $. Meek's BE is 124 he wont get that. Sweet's is 32. I'd be downgrading Meek and using remaining funds to trade Richards to Salem and then would that leave you enough $ to trade Darcy to a premium forward?

Only premium forward I don’t have that I want is rankine who I’ll get after his bye. Sweet has the bye next week he will go then.

Not sure about meek yet

I'm conflicted. Is it worth trading Sweet to Gawn this week or waiting until next week? Sweet should go up in value more this week but will lose some points compared to Gawn.

Also what's everyone doing with Wilson? His BE is 87 so he probably wont get it. Who is best value to downgrade Wilson to? I ideally want to trade him to Warner but can't do that until next week.

Too many options

Revised trades Clohesy, Dempsey, Richards > D'Ambrosio, Freijah, Dawson. Want D'Ambrosio on my final mid bench as a swingman. Day and Sicily getting in to form helps the efficiency of the whole team.

Round 13 I can grab Fisher and one of Ridley/Ed Richards/Sicily to complete defence.

Notice Rozee is 467k with a BE of 179. Will be tasty after his next game, which I hope is on Thursday so I can grab him for round 14 cover. Wouldn't be the worst M8 I've ever ended up with. Either the Hornet or Rozee qualifying for DPP round 18 would be serendipitous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm conflicted. Is it worth trading Sweet to Gawn this week or waiting until next week? Sweet should go up in value more this week but will lose some points compared to Gawn.
It is very likely Sweet will be dropped for Soldo this week and might not return.

In that case definitely trade him to Gawn

Revised trades Clohesy, Dempsey, Richards > D'Ambrosio, Freijah, Dawson. Want D'Ambrosio on my final mid bench as a swingman. Day and Sicily getting in to form helps the efficiency of the whole team.

Round 13 I can grab Fisher and one of Ridley/Ed Richards/Sicily to complete defence.

Notice Rozee is 467k with a BE of 179. Will be tasty after his next game, which I hope is on Thursday so I can grab him for round 14 cover. Wouldn't be the worst M8 I've ever ended up with. Either the Hornet or Rozee qualifying for DPP round 18 would be serendipitous.

Roz got/had an ankle inj.
Rumour it's going to pour down rain Thur night.
He might not be risked.
Dirt cheap .

How was Ivan the terror in the magroos.?
Playing managed minutes, ruckman Ivan Soldo had nine disposals and managed 28 hitouts and three clearances in his first game since knee surgery last month.

According to Nelso he was managed so he'd be ready for Thursday's game.....has to be "watch this space"............at least we'll know Wednesday if he's in or not

Playing managed minutes, ruckman Ivan Soldo had nine disposals and managed 28 hitouts and three clearances in his first game since knee surgery last month.

According to Nelso he was managed so he'd be ready for Thursday's game.....has to be "watch this space"............at least we'll know Wednesday if he's in or not

It's meant to rain cats and dogs 10 mil ...of drops.
He and Roz might not be Risk...totally unsure tho..

Would it be worth trading Whitfield to Ridley

I'd be hesitant on Ridley - prefer to see him again before pushing the button. Tigers have been leaking big points to defenders so its possibly a one-off monster score.
you'd expect him go around the 100 mark based on history but that depends a bit on role, if he plays intercept he can rival top 6 defs, if he has to play lockdown then his scores suffer (see Sicily)

tbh my def line has been full premo for quite a while so haven't been looking at them to hard

I'd be hesitant on Ridley - prefer to see him again before pushing the button. Tigers have been leaking big points to defenders so its possibly a one-off monster score.
you'd expect him go around the 100 mark based on history but that depends a bit on role, if he plays intercept he can rival top 6 defs, if he has to play lockdown then his scores suffer (see Sicily)

tbh my def line has been full premo for quite a while so haven't been looking at them to hard
Rids is a good user of the pill..good intercept mark .
Not the worst option going around .

Soldo surely Port don't risk - can play managed minutes in the SANFL again - Port then have the bye then he'll be chomping at the bit and cherry ripe for the Giants then Brisbane

Saints are my big watch this week
Schoenmaker a chance to debut - perhaps Ross will try Sinclair and Wanganeen-Milera more mid mins
Olli Hotton surely close after 5.0 and 17 touches in the VFL - a Darcy Wilson type MID/FOR role

Trying to work out who to bring in over the byes on welfare food stamps..
Drop a few bucks I'm a good boy .

shiba inu please GIF by KeepUpWithJaz
Beg Please GIF by The Grinch
Chrissy Salem
The Love Boak
Rozee off the bye if he plays this weak and sheds coin
Shai.Bolton at 410k when he's back off the bonce
If you 've got a touch more cash to splash, Orange Roughy Rowell, but he's got the supa-shit bye.
Stewie and Sic.
And Superstars Jacky Billings and Paddy Wow to round out the value chorus. Desn't get much raunchier :moustache:
I've just over-excited on the as arousal curve at the thought of it.

Considering the following:
Richards- Dawson
Clohesy- Ridley

Both risky trades.
Would prefer to wait to see if Dawson is selected for a 3rd game.
Would also prefer to see how Ridley goes this weekend.

With only 18 players this weekend I’m keen to get another rookie off the ground if I can. I only have 12 premos this weekend. 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back