Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They just gave Rowell 1pt for being tackled and HTB LMAO. Total cheats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Compare Garham & Rowells scores. Laughable the amount of lipstick Rowell gets this year.

1714275521151.png

But yoyo is both ...
Yeah but DPP always end up on the lower line

Fell in to the Judd_Magic trap of caring what line points are scored on

I should know better

Since my top 1000 finish couple years back I’ve started taking risks on midpricers instead of just sticking to GnR and it’s burnt me every year. Need to resist next year and just stick to GnR. Might even go back to and old strat of starting every single selected rookie then putting premos around them with early culls to get debutants each round. Kills early rank but builds cash really quick and full premo much earlier than others.

Yeah but DPP always end up on the lower line

Fell in to the Judd_Magic trap of caring what line points are scored on

I should know better

Since my top 1000 finish couple years back I’ve started taking risks on midpricers instead of just sticking to GnR and it’s burnt me every year. Need to resist next year and just stick to GnR. Might even go back to and old strat of starting every single selected rookie then putting premos around them with early culls to get debutants each round. Kills early rank but builds cash really quick and full premo much earlier than others.
Yep going off the team ranked 1st after the early byes guns and rookies is the go.
Take the elite and rookies. Best 18 covers for the few extra rookies you start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back