Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for my yo-yo SC score and hence ranking to move up this week :eek:
That's the life of having a PODish team.

Now, I can see more teams venturing out by trading Marshall/ Grundy and roll with Sweet as R2 - nice!
Fortune favors the brave hey!

GL everyone

1714531125353.png 1714531135270.png 1714531138830.png

giphy.gif

Maybe trade Steele
Steele doesn't need 2 legs to score well against Norf and the Hawx.

He was on 1 leg after the bye last year and still had a few massive scores.

I'll keep upgrading around him and see how it plays out.

I think I'm gonna **** Steele off. He took 5 seconds to get up from every contest last week and looked like he was 50 years old, don't see that changing if Ross the campaigner keeps playing him with a busted knee.

Just gotta decide who to bring in between Walsh and Dawson (Zerrett is in next week, Butters/Serong after their bye). I'm not 100% convinced with Dawson, he has cleaned up his DE, but I still think Crouch as well as Rankine getting Mid-time will limit his scores. Walsh against the pies with no midfield, he'll probably go 150 and I might even put the VC on him, but that RD14 bye is starting to get busy.

I think I'm gonna **** Steele off. He took 5 seconds to get up from every contest last week and looked like he was 50 years old, don't see that changing if Ross the campaigner keeps playing him with a busted knee.

Just gotta decide who to bring in between Walsh and Dawson (Zerrett is in next week, Butters/Serong after their bye). I'm not 100% convinced with Dawson, he has cleaned up his DE, but I still think Crouch as well as Rankine getting Mid-time will limit his scores. Walsh against the pies with no midfield, he'll probably go 150 and I might even put the VC on him, but that RD14 bye is starting to get busy.
I carried Steele last year during his knee "soreness"

I saw the same signs as last year and given his not training today....I would be worried

Has any info came out on whether Zorko will go back to Hb? Surely Fagan isn’t a kent and just plays him there, put Wilmot to the wing or something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touk seems like a lovely bloke. He also seems to ******* hate Dayne Zorko. Like the rest of us :moustache:

Hopefully he gets stuck into him again this weekend.

Yeah that Steele been a shocker .
If I go Dawson .
I can get someone decent for Roberts next week...have a POD in mind .
Was going to trade Wang ..but he can stay at Dsix.

We need someone to slap us in the face what were you thinking

Yeah that Steele been a shocker .
If I go Dawson .
I can get someone decent for Roberts next week...have a POD in mind .
Was going to trade Wang ..but he can stay at Dsix.

We need someone to slap us in the face what were you thinking
slap gtfo GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back