Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there something up with Port's doctors?

There was also that weird decision last year where they claimed Aliir wasn't concussed, and then they administered the post-game SCAT5 tests after which they claimed again he wasn't concussed, but then, they decided he needed to go into concussion protocols because of the heat they were copped from AFL house?

I didn't follow the first half.
Dawson & Laird got 10 possessions or so, but they've scored pretty low. Butchered?

Both Dawson and Laird made a decent comeback in the 2nd half though
Some of Dawson things he did didn't even get a score .
Even in the last Q a long kickout scored about 4.
That lead to a croms goal.

Was was harsh IMO .

71 is a pass for Sweet I reckon.

He didn't do much for the last 3 quarters yet still scored 71.

It's what you do with the money that counts from getting him in and I'm bringing in Merrett because of him to nearly finish off my mids next week.
Hmmm, I got $24k from, Sexton to Sweet, apart from a nice bottle of Scotch, any other suggestions on what I could do with my windfall ? :cool:

On second thoughts, I don't think I want to know.

Yeah I don't trust Steele now with that knee.

The campaigner cost me in my cash league last week by 4 points. :(
Yeah, shitshow deluxe, mate.
All well and good having.the heart of a lion bla bla bla, but it means 2/3 of 5/8 of heck all if he can't produce all year around.
No room for passengers, they don't get bonus points for being passengers hard as a cat's head. Passenger's a passenger.
He looks every inch a passenger tbh

I can't wait for lockout to end on Sunday night.

The big C will be going straight on Tommy Stewart next week.

He will score 150 plus easily.
Comedy Central Morning GIF by South Park

Kenny likes this 😂 😂

Oh c'mon get real. Lets not sugar coat it. Sweet was ordinary and his score was a massive let down for many.
It's going to be like a 30-70 points gap per week to a proper R2, and Soldo will be back soon enough.

He just looked like a nice rook downgrade coz of 1 freak score that will make s some nice coin.
lol. sweet is a rookie. Compare him to such

In my view Sweet the no.1 on field rookie option for the next 5 weeks.

His 71 this week in what many regard as a bad game solidifies this. If that's his basement scoring, then happy days for those who have him at R2 in place of another rookie on another line

LOL, I just don't want you to forget. :D
It's not that we'll forget, it's that your trades will change 30 times yet so we won't know which one is real :):):)

71 is a pass for Sweet I reckon.

He didn't do much for the last 3 quarters yet still scored 71.

It's what you do with the money that counts from getting him in and I'm bringing in Merrett because of him to nearly finish off my mids next week.
Cats play port next week.

Stanley plays shite Vs spud rucks .
Or CS brings in Wookie Chilli Conway.

Win/win IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. sweet is a rookie. Compare him to such

In my view Sweet the no.1 on field rookie option for the next 5 weeks.

His 71 this week in what many regard as a bad game solidifies this. If that's his basement scoring, then happy days for those who have him at R2 in place of another rookie on another line
This. Like I keep telling Judd_Magic doesn't matter what each line looks like, matters what you score from 22 on-field players. I have Sweet up against J Rogers in my main cashie.

I am the the trading master of illusion. :D
You'll be very disappointed with me kenty. Opened the cupboard and saw a bottle of Glenlivet and a bottle of Tia Maria. Went the latter for a change.

Kenny
‘We made a mistake playing Connor Rozee tonight, I’m not a coward, I’ll own it, it was my call’

Netflix GIF by Daybreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back