Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it might be the end of Sam Darcy. Hopefully a parting gift with a 70+ score and an extra $10k.

next run of games is tough, all mature sides with mature bodies that know how to defend:
-Giants
-Swans
-Pies
-Lions
-Dockers
bye

Continue on post bye, the Dogs have a bloody tough fixture. They aren't making finals, no chance I reckon...

-Roos
-Power
-Blues
-Cats
-Swans
-Dees
-Crows
-Roos
-Giants

That's probably just 2-4 wins of their final 9 games...

But I wonder if Bevo gets sacked, with an interim coach, they decide to pump games into the kids and move the magnets. If English is leaving, they might play him at FF and give Darcy bulk ruck minutes. Maybe if Lobb is leaving they want to get games into him to increase his trade value. Who knows... Darcy is an ideal hold, might even get ruck DPP down the track, but his money now is invaluable...

2/230 with Gawn and Walsh last night. Needless to say won’t be taking Gawn’s VC score

Big night to come with Houston, Serong, Young, Jackson, Grundy and Heeney on the field and Draper (E) on the bench

Would take a 8/900+ as a good start by the end of the night

Coach JM has had a late team meeting today at JM Stadium.

We can't afford to bring you in this week English so we are roughieing old mate Jackson back in after the Darcy news.

We now have $200k instead of $73k in the kitty to grab Martin next week (Another roughy) 😍

I consulted with director of coaching JuddgementDay and we think it's the best decision for the team going forward.

Good luck this week kenties but not if you're playing me. 🤣

Scared Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Last edited:
Two extra debutants confirmed would think Brain may have the best JS of any named so far this round

Shadeau Brain has siblings called Wispa, Joc, Wynta, Jasper, Forest, Jed, Zac, Brittany, Whilloe, Carissa James and Brendan

Sounds like they just gave up for the last 2. Opportunity missed to rollout out Growa, Getta or Scatta Brain

Last edited:
Shadeau Brain has siblings called Wispa, Joc, Wynta, Jasper, Forest, Jed, Zac, Brittany, Whilloe, Carissa James and Brendan

Sounds like they just gave up for the last 2. Opportunity missed to rollout out Growa, Getta or Scatta Brain
He looks like James van der Beek of Dawsons Creek "fame".

1715321765883.png

But I wonder if Bevo gets sacked, with an interim coach, they decide to pump games into the kids and move the magnets. If English is leaving, they might play him at FF and give Darcy bulk ruck minutes. Maybe if Lobb is leaving they want to get games into him to increase his trade value. Who knows... Darcy is an ideal hold, might even get ruck DPP down the track, but his money now is invaluable...
English has indicated he wants to stay, and an English / Darcy combo would be devastating .....as both are true Ruck / Fwds

So I think the roles will continue as is this year .....but agree Darcy is coming to an end, hence I traded him this week .....which means, it must be true :moustache:

If factoring potential coach sacking isn’t peak speculation then I don’t know what is

Love it haha 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach JM has had a late team meeting today at JM Stadium.

We can't afford to bring you in this week English so we are roughieing old mate Jackson back in after the Darcy news.

We now have $200k instead of $73k in the kitty to grab Martin next week (Another roughy) 😍

I consulted with director of coaching JuddgementDay and we think it's the best decision for the team going forward.

Good luck this week kenties but not if you're playing me. 🤣

Scared Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

thanks - and bad luck to you too :moustache:

1715325600862.png

LOL - after my trades for this week, my projected score actually went backwards - that a great sign that they were good trades hey o_O

Anyway, I'm ready for the double header tonight - both should be good footy & SC games too.
VC Butters Houston Clark (E)
Heeney Young and Jackson

I'm not counting Clark (E), I'm hoping for a big score from these five players...
Let's start this SC week in earnest - Is 700 too much to ask for?

We'll see soon enough

GL with your team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back