Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/870 so far seems alright. Bit of buyers remorse of my sheep pick of Clarry, but I guess there’s not too much downside there. JHF finally puts up a good one. He’s going to be a menace in a year or two.

Hoping Sinclair makes it all better with a big ton, after weighing up he and Young all week.

JL is as much to blame as Ryan is for his crap. That last quarter Ryan was just calling for junk non stop and it lets Sydney press up, hence why the ball kept coming back in and Sydney had so many shots on goal.
Longmire having creamed the game, took the tactic of making Ryan accountable, off the table .....SYD let Ryan do his thing, and have fun .....the game was lost ...where was he when the game was on the line ?

It was a bad night to be fielding 3 premos not named Ryan in a team that was getting thrashed all night. All in all I had 11 on field in the 2 Friday night games for 1115 points so it could have been worse. Have had 3 "keepers" scoring in the 60's so far and have been saved by a few monsters.

Only Wilson, {H Garcia), Green, Jones, then Rowell{c}, Flanders and Clohesy today so feeling calm and resigned for the worst.

8/870 so far seems alright. Bit of buyers remorse of my sheep pick of Clarry, but I guess there’s not too much downside there. JHF finally puts up a good one. He’s going to be a menace in a year or two.

Hoping Sinclair makes it all better with a big ton, after weighing up he and Young all week.

Going VC on the fire**** was a bad idea. Trading him in was worse.

He will plop the odd 100+ out i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
I traded in Oliver over Serong because I told myself I can’t keep paying 640k for players 🥲
Let me have one POD player in our matchup that actually pays off haha

Gonna be conflicted watching Wilson today. One on hand, want him to play poorly as I can't get him on-field again, on the other, I may need him to cover a Green late out, so hope he goes OK? Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had Hayden Young for an average of 64.7 in my team
Excited Ric Flair GIF

I'm not sure of Sullivan's JS, been impressing in the 2's though. Where does he stand when JDG and Mitchell return?
I reckon they're happy to move Pendles and Crisp around where needed, so there's a spot for a few rotations. Lippa, Josh, Baue and Steele have had a few stints on-ball this year, Sully showed mid craft, so I'm keen to persist with him. He's showed more than FinMac that's for sure. It's whether they think he can do a job up forward when he's not on-ball.

SuperCoach planning 2025:

Start Ryan, Serong, Butters, Gawn.

Win the $50k

Buy the BigFooty SuperCoach board beers and purchase the company of people with questionable morals and a penchant for the depraved.
you (1).gif

Looking like some high scores this round but me....l'm wondering whats everyones projected scores are? Mines only 2284 :'(
Currently 9/889

6/718

Projected 2541

Next up

Meek, Steele, NWM, Bonner and Wilson

Scary game as the hawks are a hard working, no class outfit. They rely on team effort and will lockdown players. On the plus, no Sic helps and they have no forward line. Hoping the bad hawks turn up.

8/871

Busy Saturday. Only one playing tomorrow to finish.

Sinclair Wilson
Zerrett Green
Rowell Touk Clohesy Sexton Comben
Bont(vc) English Darcy (Garcia)

SBS
Naicos(c)

511/5

Massive day today:
Mass, Wilson, Garcia looped.
Nic the gull, Green, Shitfield, (Cadman).
Rowell, Touk, Sexy Ned, Cholesy, Sheezel.
Bont, English, Darcy.

Still undecided between Rowell or Bont for Captain.

Go Bont he will go large against the Tigers. Only Crazy Bevo can stop him :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back