Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meek going nuclear today, i can feel it!

atomic bomb explosion GIF

Really pissed at the saints? BTW we have a super young core of players coming through.
The Steele comment isn't a slight on the Saints at all – has just struggled for weeks now.

And yep, there's a good young core coming through, but I still don't think the mids to take you deep into finals are at the club yet. Still need to hit the draft a bit before you'll be realistically competing for flags (IMO).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lord I hope a bunch of people jumped off Steele a few weeks back. Moving beautifully today

The Steele comment isn't a slight on the Saints at all – has just struggled for weeks now.

And yep, there's a good young core coming through, but I still don't think the mids to take you deep into finals are at the club yet. Still need to hit the draft a bit before you'll be realistically competing for flags (IMO).

I am with you on our midfield, we need a young star.

Windhagers improving, Crouch can come back in, Dow will give quite a bit when he's fit but a young star would help us tons.

LDU not happy apparently... :moustache:

I am with you on our midfield, we need a young star.

Windhagers improving, Crouch can come back in, Dow will give quite a bit when he's fit but a young star would help us tons.

LDU not happy apparently... :moustache:
LDU would go pretty well at St Kilda as you have the defensive mids to cover his one-way running a bit. Would be a good pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back