Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I've calmed down a bit kenties after my melt.

Once the alcohol wears off I should be right to go again next week, am so drunk atm. LOL!

I'm usually a happy go lucky drunk but supercoach has totally made me depressed the last 2 weeks. :(

Going to bring a POD in next week in Dunkley as I feel like I need something to get me back up the overall rankings.

Have brought in Tove as assistant coach, she is my secret weapon.

Once the alchol wears off I should be right to go again next week, am so drunk atm. LOL!

I'm usually a happy go lucky drunk but supercoach has totally made me depressed the last 2 weeks. :(

Going to bring a POD in next week in Dunkley as I feel like I need something to get me back up the overall rankings.

I see what your doing there bringing in a player vs Richmond.

Good play! :cool: :thumbsu:

Well that Darcy to Jones trade really went down well didn't it.

38 points on field compared to 113 points on field. Not to mention the extra cash Darcy is going to make.

So happy Clayton made the whole thing worthwhile with his 87 points

Bill Murray Film GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1980 With Dawson/Crouch/Martin to come. Thought It was slightly above par looking at leagues till I checked the thread lol.

Geez mate that’s seriously grim
2039 with ND to come.

Forced to field Jhye and Jones for the first time with Sweet and Libba out. Both absolutely choke. Switched C from ND to Rowell last minute. Stewarts a spud this year. Jordan Clark farts out a 60. 300 points gone begging.

I’m here every week to make sure no one feels bad about their team. You’re flying catstragic 😉

Once the alcohol wears off I should be right to go again next week, am so drunk atm. LOL!

Have brought in Tove as assistant coach, she is my secret weapon.
Every proven premo POD I’ve bought in has backfired and put me further behind. Go with the pack mate. If they fail, everyone else does at least.

Geez mate that’s seriously grim

Im philosophical. Will probably slip ranking in the short term but knew it would be a weak round for me so can handle it.
2039 with ND to come.

Forced to field Jhye and Jones for the first time with Sweet and Libba out. Both absolutely choke. Switched C from ND to Rowell last minute. Stewarts a spud this year. Jordan Clark farts out a 60. 300 points gone begging.

I’m here every week to make sure no one feels bad about their team. You’re flying catstragic 😉

Cheers King, Still chuffed with how my seasons gone so far!

Traded out
Cadman 11
Roberts 47
Mass 52

Traded in
Jones 38
stewart 84
English 87

Ruined my cap and used my last boost to do it.

Remember that scene in TWO HANDS when they rob the bank ( very poorly ) ?
The coppers rock up, shoot the back tyres out on the getaway car, the driver tromps it anyway and the car crabs forward about a metre all the while spinning the back rims ??......

2039 with ND to come.

Trade Libba mate, this isn’t a one weeker he could seriously not play again this year, I’d guess 5 weeks at a minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back