Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't get my addicted to love parody working.
So we'll settle for this one.

View attachment 1986756
standing ovation clap GIF

20(c)/2170 - Daicos & Reid to come.

Quite a few points left on the table with Jones on field over R.Garcia...and i could've looped them with Livingstone but i didnt :( Went very conservative taking Gawn's 111 as captain. Probably would've gone Bont so thats 24 points gone begging.

Comben scored 98 on my backline bench too. Not unhappy about that though, hopefully he can generate a bit more cash

With Sheez it's like North figured they need to try something different to win but in doing so they moved one of the only pieces that's actually working.

He was in all australian form as a half back. Moving him forward where the ball isn't going is just dumb. It also feels like they are going out of their way to accommodate Fisher.

I know that’s conventional wisdom but also Collingwood is playing a VFL team due to injuries vs Brisbane playing Adelaide who’s good.

Plus Reid also has a high ceiling and history suggests Zorko won’t have a huge game right after a big one…
You’re overthinking it. Has to be Zorko onfield

With Sheez it's like North figured they need to try something different to win but in doing so they moved one of the only pieces that's actually working.

He was in all australian form as a half back. Moving him forward where the ball isn't going is just dumb. It also feels like they are going out of their way to accommodate Fisher.
Our mids have been terrible this year. He needs to graduate into that role. I think he's gone ok for his first 2 games there.
He was never going to stay at hbf. It's mckerchers turn there now.

Still undecided as to whether to take Rarcia's 84 or play Rankine.

Brisbane have no match up for Rankine with Starcevich and Answerth out.

Think I will run with Rankine as I am expecting Adelaide to win today.
Rankine. Always.

Will be on 84 in the second quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the highest projections throughout my main leagues.

I'll have to take your word for it.

You in a beginners league? Haha

But let’s see, what do you reckon par is this? Every chance I’m wrong

Everyone in mine bar 1 projected 2450+

Bigfooty DIV 15 is ranked 242 of 2210

Par there looks 50 points lower at 2350.

A couple of well knowns ranked in the top 1000 in another league. Projected 2386 and 2529.

Currently projected 2,483 with Daicos, Dawson and Reid to go.

Hoping for a big game from Dawson later, as he’s the most PODish out of those three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back