Trades 2024 Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do something like this but it leaves me with no bank, no boosts, no Dr Jones, and 4 more upgrades.

View attachment 1980896

Jacko without Hodor (if he’s out for a while) becomes an option again, I think 🤔
Hodor sounds like it's not serious.

Just imo, but I'm using my last boost so want at least one top line player. Will go value options when I'm doing one up one down.

Big week for me here, gonna need some advice.

Sorting out either my D4 and 5 or my F4 and 5.

Currently got Roberts/Mass and S.Darcy and Cadman in those spots.

I was thinking either

1. Mass and Roberts up to N.Martin and Stewart which basically completes my backline and but leaves me with stuff all cash.

2. Cadman and S.Darcy out for god knows who???

I think Roberts ✅, Rozee :poo: and Darcy ✅ out.

For Dr Jones and two of:

Ryan
Sinclair
Oliver
Parish

Leaning towards getting the defenders, limping along in the middle for another week and trying to add a discounted Tom Green or Petracca later.

Ok kenties so Comben > Jones is locked in.

With my second trade do I go Williams > Merrett or Mckercher?

McKercher predicted to go up $58k with a score of 66. Breakeven is - 61.

Feel like McKercher could make a good M8\D6 for a while and eventually a M9\D7.

Can get Merrett in next week.

Thoughts?

View attachment 1980806
Do the upgrade you only have 13 premos.
Need to push upgrades or you won't finish your team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy to bring in Jordon Sweet after his 1st price rise? I missed the trade deadline :/

Rucks are Gawn / Grundie / Naismith

*Have good upcoming Cash Gen with all rookies playing

Alright.

Chasing my first win this week.

What are my best steps from here? Need to gain about 200 points based on my opponents score last week.
Maybe boost Burgoyne out for Darcy Jones via DPP magic.

Use the money to upgrade to two budget premos like Clarry/NWM types. Sub -$500k

Reassess next week

Too early for Oliver?
Perfect time imo - his scoring potential isn't in doubt, the only thing holding him back was fitness which looks back to AFL level.

He's not going to go 120+ anymore but happy to pay 470k for a guy who could be a fine 100-110 M8 until his bye when you can re-assess. Not much risk if you already have top of the line mids.

Perfect time imo - his scoring potential isn't in doubt, the only thing holding him back was fitness which looks back to AFL level.

He's not going to go 120+ anymore but happy to pay 470k for a guy who could be a fine 100-110 M8 until his bye when you can re-assess. Not much risk if you already have top of the line mids.

Yeah.. but I got Rozee and Tom Green.

Sad Michael Scott GIF

-Cadman to Jones
-Roberts to Oliver

$117.6k itb, 1 boost left

(Green and Rozee on the bench)

The following week I'll look at Stewart and Trac.

I'm also keeping an eye on Meek and English, to work out when the best time to do that trade is. Meek's BE is 59 and he's still scoring very well.

Also watch JHF too. I have him and was planning on ditching him at his bye, but he's gotta be trending towards FWD DPP after the last couple of weeks. Reckon he was mostly forward for the entire 2nd half last week, and the week before it was a decent amount too.

Hopefully one of Sullivan and Reville stick around, love a $102k rookie.

Scratch that.

Roberts to Ryan.

Comben to Jones.

I can't handle seeing the chip scab destroying me every week.

250k ITB - Before anyone ask, I am focus on cash league since my Overall is ****ed anyway so I am min-max for the back half of the year.

Tricky call between Martin and Stewart this week.

Stewart is cheaper (523k), and has a longer history of premo scoring, but with a BE of 132 he'll almost certainly lose a bit more money.

Martin is more expensive (593k), and has never averaged a tonne over a season before, but has superior recent scoring, a lower BE (91), and DPP.

I think I'm leaning towards Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back