Memberships 2024 St.Kilda Membership Thread (58,190 - 02/05/2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

As I updated the first post and so forgot to change the title number of thread with correct data....

Let us not start another round of post deletions by discussing the George situation openly, all good answering questions, just no tangents please. And yes gringo, this means bug your museum mates instead, regale them with fantastical tales of woe and pirates stealing greco booty.

As I updated the first post and so forgot to change the title number of thread with correct data....

Let us not start another round of post deletions by discussing the George situation openly, all good answering questions, just no tangents please. And yes gringo, this means bug your museum mates instead, regale them with fantastical tales of woe and pirates stealing greco booty.
What happened to Dard and the lawn mower man then?
Membership number good. ( On topic )

I think Dard left to be a shoe salesman
Season 5 Al GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Funny thing being, if you check their profiles you'll see last logins, so it's almost like a self imposed protest situation which you know, I get, given what all of us saw when we logged on back then. I'm sure when people are comfortable enough to do so, they'll pop back in such is the nature of forums.

Also, I'm basing the projections of collation on August 1 cut off, well, when I put a number there as opposed to flippant commentary that is, so ergo a +100 over a 6 day will have far better figures than +100 over 9 days will for example. Just for those wondering why I wax lyrical with projections.

Funny thing being, if you check their profiles you'll see last logins, so it's almost like a self imposed protest situation which you know, I get, given what all of us saw when we logged on back then. I'm sure when people are comfortable enough to do so, they'll pop back in such is the nature of forums.

Also, I'm basing the projections of collation on August 1 cut off, well, when I put a number there as opposed to flippant commentary that is, so ergo a +100 over a 6 day will have far better figures than +100 over 9 days will for example. Just for those wondering why I wax lyrical with projections.
Not sure what are you saying.
Reading that has given me a Flygraine

I thought you might have been cool, maybe a little bit like George😞

Current Membership Tally (2/05/2024):

This Time Last Year (5/05/2023):

Difference:

All-Time Tally;

1. 60,239 (2023)
2. 60,172 (2022)
3. 58,190 (2024)
4. 55,832 (2021)
5. 48,775 (2020)

Projected Final Total:
it's amazing how a change to 6 days between update can shave almost 6k people off the total, maybe the dogs needed to be louder, but then Bevo might get ideas and no one wants or needs that, so instead, return of the pigeons as there was a bird this morning that sounded really distressed so the ferret must have gotten backup, and you know what that means...

Do better, specifically add 187 people more per update so that we can take #1 and win something this year...
Appreciate the update, but how is that projection correct?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes..disrespectful young Watto…been a fair bit of that lately!! 😊
I too have noticed that saintmike65.

I'm going out on a limb here....I strongly suspect that the new "you beaut" Brains Trust beanies have triggered some posters !!!!!!

They say it's a curse ..!!!!

:) :)

You wouldn't think the new BT Winter training gear would have such an effect....but....there we go.

Wait until they see the Mid Winter gear......the mods here will be carding posters left,right and very centre...!!!!!!

:):)

There were three threads deleted, many deleted posts, a pm we all got shoved into with me just asking "what's going on here?" initially to be involved on that sort of discussion previously, believe it or not, I'm actually looking out for you guys with this one.

I mean go by evidence of guys like Mowy, Joffa, George and Dard not really posting much lately that it might need a little water under the bridge to be a room conversation again. So as I said, happy to answer questions, I'd love it if we could, but you know, blue is not black and not green so I don't make the rules to decide this stuff.

Yet.

If the Saints win something it's going to be either running something AFL related or burning something to the ground in protest after all... insert maniacal laughter here.

There were three threads deleted, many deleted posts, a pm we all got shoved into with me just asking "what's going on here?" initially to be involved on that sort of discussion previously, believe it or not, I'm actually looking out for you guys with this one.

I mean go by evidence of guys like Mowy, Joffa, George and Dard not really posting much lately that it might need a little water under the bridge to be a room conversation again. So as I said, happy to answer questions, I'd love it if we could, but you know, blue is not black and not green so I don't make the rules to decide this stuff.

Yet.

If the Saints win something it's going to be either running something AFL related or burning something to the ground in protest after all... insert maniacal laughter here.
The first few rounds of footy + late preseason on here have been rather strange.

The first few rounds of footy + late preseason on here have been rather strange.

I know right, we have 2000 people and just less than 3 months to get them to be the best season ever membership wise.

Wild times.

StFly is still cool. Granted it's not a piss your own pants coz you get kicked out of the sandpit for behaving like an a-hole kind of cool like you're looking for. More a kind of a subtle cool that takes years of development, placing it beyond the reach of the prepubescent. It's not for everyone.
He'll just have to do for the time being until they can fill the position for "self gratifying knob wanted for forum moderator".

StFly is still cool. Granted it's not a piss your own pants coz you get kicked out of the sandpit for behaving like an a-hole kind of cool like you're looking for. More a kind of a subtle cool that takes years of development, placing it beyond the reach of the prepubescent. It's not for everyone.
He'll just have to do for the time being until they can fill the position for "self gratifying knob wanted for forum moderator".
the other option was that mods from other boards come over and mod here, both StFly and I put up our hands to see that the Saint's board is truly a Saint's board, but we are well off-topic

the other option was that mods from other boards come over and mod here, both StFly and I put up our hands to see that the Saint's board is truly a Saint's board, but we are well off-topic
We're all grateful that you guys stood up but it's pretty clear that you're all neither funny, nor cool, nor right wing enough for those more hip amongst the StKilda crowd.
The recent influx of new members is damming to the state of affairs under your watch, and it's about time you all started banning members who disagree with your opinions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back