VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

So the team loses Corey Warner and Indhi Kirk but gains Braeden Campbell. Should be good enough to beat GWS - but then I thought we should have been good enough to beat Box Hill too.

I wonder why Moi Moi and Bartholomaues have been omitted. Moi Moi has done ok, offensively at least. Probably true that Bartholomaeus isn't having his best season. But I would have thought that they (and Geddes) deserve selection ahead of Longmire. It's not like we need an extra tall. Never heard of Smit. Lugsdin has been a ripper - glad they're persisting with him.

So the team loses Corey Warner and Indhi Kirk but gains Braeden Campbell. Should be good enough to beat GWS - but then I thought we should have been good enough to beat Box Hill too.

I wonder why Moi Moi and Bartholomaues have been omitted. Moi Moi has done ok, offensively at least. Probably true that Bartholomaeus isn't having his best season. But I would have thought that they (and Geddes) deserve selection ahead of Longmire. It's not like we need an extra tall. Never heard of Smit. Lugsdin has been a ripper - glad they're persisting with him.
Really like Bart , he's very consistent

I wonder why Moi Moi and Bartholomaues have been omitted. Moi Moi has done ok, offensively at least. Probably true that Bartholomaeus isn't having his best season. But I would have thought that they (and Geddes) deserve selection ahead of Longmire. It's not like we need an extra tall.
My thoughts exactly. Picking an extra tall in a team already top heavy in what are sure to be wet, muddy, slippery conditions seems very odd, especially one who is marginal in terms of VFL standard.

If the weather is good should be a good crowd at the VFL game.
It's on Saturday. The weather won't be good.

It's also on after the AFL match so the stands and terraces will be filthy with all the junk that punters have thrown on the floor (I have no idea why people can't put their rubbish in the bins provided rather than expecting others to clean up after them), it will be dark and starting to get cold, and people will be tired (and maybe upset) having just sat through the AFL game.

I've watched a few games now and I must say that I was impressed by the size of Will Kelly. However, after watching a few games I realised that is his only attribute, so I wonder if he will still be around next season?

Surprised with some toppy outs and the retention of Longmire. Have not seen him play a decent game.

Surprised with some toppy outs and the retention of Longmire. Have not seen him play a decent game.
Both sides names plenty of listed players should be a good VFL match for anyone hanging around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard he’s okay , thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
For me personally 'okay' is exactly how I'd describe him.

Has some nice moments but for the most part is mostly decent, mixed with occasions where it's clear why he's not going to be in the draft conversation.

Not a bad top-up player to have though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back