List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope you guys don’t mind me posting
I think it’s likely he stays at Moorabin, but if AFC manages to turn Phillipou’s head with a big contract offer would 2 x firsts get it done?

We’ve got 2024/25 firsts and Dees 2nd rounder this year along with our own
Will be happy to trade them out as our first will get soaked by Welsh f/s pick

I think it’s likely he stays at Moorabin, but if AFC manages to turn Phillipou’s head with a big contract offer would 2 x firsts get it done?

1709441564080.gif

He's signed a 3 to 4 years extension. So no

JUH is going to be a star. Imagine him and Max lol genuine nightmare for oppo defenders, as HHC said up there ^.
Haven't heard anything about him coming, but yeah, reckon we need a gun mid first. Surely.
Absolutely would not say no though.
Is it too early to start dreaming about trade period already? Max King, JUH, Sharman, Caminiti would be an elite forward line. Owens and Higgins as the small forwards

Is it too early to start dreaming about trade period already? Max King, JUH, Sharman, Caminiti would be an elite forward line. Owens and Higgins as the small forwards

Dream all you like.
The kind of investment we'd need to make to get him would be crazy when we don't have a shortage of forwards.
Contested /clearance mid thanks , or a key defender, or a ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben King's new beard makes him look like he's tossing up between looking like Brodie Grundy or a kids party magician.

20240309_163005-COLLAGE.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back