List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How much is that one setting you back G man??

As I said my Saints membership gives me all the correction I need. Who needs to get their testicles stepped on and wax dripped on your nipples when you have Saints footy.

I hope we did not pay Pou too much. He is the most overrated player on our list...

I think what he’s trying to say is he rates him.

I mean you can’t overrate him unless you rate him. I dunno. English man. Sometimes my internalised translation software freezes.

Happens quite often when watching Salma Hayek movies for some reason.

Caleb daniel and jack macrae for virtually free draft cost as salary dumps.

Mcluggage or LDU as an RFA.

2025 starting midfield of:
Steele
Sinclair
Mcluggage/LDU

Mid rotations of:
Macrae
Windy
Crouch
Wilson
Ross
etc

Nas and Daniel off HB, Bonner depth.

All while keeping our first round picks.

Our flag window is now (while marshall, steele,wilkie, sincs are in their prime years)

Roll the bloody dice and do what we did in 09 and 10 and max out the cap to have a crack at winning a flag.

Bassett grew a pair and knifed ratts- hope he has the guts to finish what he started and green light a proper high risk/high reward crack at a flag.

The pies had the guts to make huge moves (trelor stephenson etc) and were rewarded with a flag.

go hard or go home I say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t see any players basically in the prime of their career going to an expansion team that will take years to become competitive. Imagine going through a 10 year rebuild at north only to leave to do the same thing in Tassie, surely you couldn’t hate yourself that much.

I can’t see any players basically in the prime of their career going to an expansion team that will take years to become competitive. Imagine going through a 10 year rebuild at north only to leave to do the same thing in Tassie, surely you couldn’t hate yourself that much.
The AFL will give Tassie millions out of the salary cap to entice anyone decent to go there.

Caleb daniel and jack macrae for virtually free draft cost as salary dumps.

Mcluggage or LDU as an RFA.

2025 starting midfield of:
Steele
Sinclair
Mcluggage/LDU

Mid rotations of:
Macrae
Windy
Crouch
Wilson
Ross
etc

Nas and Daniel off HB, Bonner depth.

All while keeping our first round picks.

Our flag window is now (while marshall, steele,wilkie, sincs are in their prime years)

Roll the bloody dice and do what we did in 09 and 10 and max out the cap to have a crack at winning a flag.

Bassett grew a pair and knifed ratts- hope he has the guts to finish what he started and green light a proper high risk/high reward crack at a flag.

The pies had the guts to make huge moves (trelor stephenson etc) and were rewarded with a flag.

go hard or go home I say.

Recruiting aging mids with either Daniel or Macrae doesn’t have the optics of high risk-high reward to my eyes. They’ll be 28 and 30 next year.

The league has learned its lesson. They'll be made to trade for experienced players to a large degree.

The league has learned its lesson. They'll be made to trade for experienced players to a large degree.
Players can’t be traded without their consent though so that sounds good in theory but can’t see it working.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back