Aaron vandenBerg - retired

Remove this Banner Ad

This is solid advice, the sort you can only ever see posted at 12.22am. The only issue in sacrificing my reputation for Australian Vegetable Board to win a Brownlow is that I didn't have one to start with but am happy to go into the negative if necessary.
I think this is all good.

I hope you will understand if I don't respond to specifics on the basis that even reading back through my own posts I don't recall what point I was making and it is by no means clear from the post (I mean mine - yours was slightly more in line with rational thought). I clearly had some strong views though, and it was probably healthy to get them out there. From the look of my post, it was almost the only healthy thing I did on the night in question.

Largely though, I sense we are in agreement.

Goodwin said in the presser that the ankle wasn't too bad and he was taken off as a precaution. Hopefully he's right for Round One, because he is huge for us.

Just about our most important mid now IMO. His physicality just breaks the will of the opposition. MFCs own universal soldier. Should call him Dolph, he even looks like him.

Has a bit of everything this fella, really love how he goes about it.
Tough, pacey, good skills, strong overhead, kicks goals. A great find!!

Likes to hurt an opponent. Love the mongrel we have brought into the team with VDB, Viney, Kent et al. Teams will pull up sore after playing the MFC

I'd cry if Jack Viney walked up to me as my man for the day.

Right in front of where I was sitting yesterday a bulldogs player meandered over the boundary line and Viney cleaned him up.. the look on Vineys face was like he wanted to completely destroy the bloke.. love it

Right in front of where I was sitting yesterday a bulldogs player meandered over the boundary line and Viney cleaned him up.. the look on Vineys face was like he wanted to completely destroy the bloke.. love it

Gotta love that sort of stuff from a kid!
Gets it from the skipper a bit I think too. I love the way Jones just picks fights with whoever to try and fire the boys up.
Example: Trent Cotchin last year.

But then, I'd fancy myself against Cotchin.

Gotta love that sort of stuff from a kid!
Gets it from the skipper a bit I think too. I love the way Jones just picks fights with whoever to try and fire the boys up.
Example: Trent Cotchin last year.

But then, I'd fancy myself against Cotchin.

And Pendles...

1_18CoMe15MW1590.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a picture of the front of my pants every time Viney goes near the ball??

The VDB thread is getting out of control now... my bad

Do people still see him as guaranteed best 22?

I'm not so certain. He's either looked underdone or lazy this season; probably both.

Do people still see him as guaranteed best 22?

I'm not so certain. He's either looked underdone or lazy this season; probably both.
Nope. Not when ANB and Trac are smashing the door down.

Nope. Not when ANB and Trac are smashing the door down.
I get why people are keen on him, but he's looked slow as treacle this year and reluctant to get his body in the thick of it.

I get why people are keen on him, but he's looked slow as treacle this year and reluctant to get his body in the thick of it.
His work rate has to increase no question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back