Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

you see the report on the scratch match on the club website? Was a glowing assessment of RCD👍 Gonna be a good player imo but we have to re-sign him. Saints trying to get him apparently

Trade for that Butling ? Butlers? guy. The small one that plays up forward.

I dont think RCD is ever going to be that player that gets 30 touches a game but 18-20 from him are going to be so damaging
18-20 would be most unlikely. RCD can not average that at the lower levels. Others appear to have passed him. Ross, Dow and possibly Ralphsmith.

18-20 would be most unlikely. RCD can not average that at the lower levels. Others appear to have passed him. Ross, Dow and possibly Ralphsmith.
That's right because 18 year old inside mids playing their first season against seasoned VFL players should be averaging over 18 possessions a match.

That's right because 18 year old inside mids playing their first season against seasoned VFL players should be averaging over 18 possessions a match.

Well high risk high reward development types are always busts after one year. And if they can't get 30+ possessions a game then no chance they'll ever make it.

Obvious really.

He will get Games next year and specially if Graham is gone there will be chances for him to make a spot his

Dont get frustrated get Motivated

RCD is a player I really would hate to lose as he has a point of difference to the rest of our midfielders

Sooner RCD & Ralph Smith are regular best 22 players the better i will feel
Graham leaving will definitely make it easier to sell him a path to a career at RFC.

I'm actually super excited about what he can bring next year. He should finally have a body that fits the role he plays.

When he starts to break tackles and can smash grown men we'll see some fireworks I expect.

If he can learn to not only get hold of the ball, but also distribute it quickly then his possession count could get much higher.

Hopefully exciting times in 2021 for RCD

If Graham is leaving and the club knows it - he should be dropped imo
I dunno man I understand the sentiment but I’m the type of guy who thinks we play our available best 22 no matter what might be going on

If Graham is best 22 right now he plays whatever happens after that can work itself out in the wash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno man I understand the sentiment but I’m the type of guy who thinks we play our available best 22 no matter what might be going on

If Graham is best 22 right now he plays whatever happens after that can work itself out in the wash

He is not that much better than Ross..

Who will be dropped this week

He is not that much better than Ross..

Who will be dropped this week
Disagree with that one
Ross is shithouse by foot and his decision making is iffy at best

Graham is also better defensively the only things I would really have them on par is finding the pill inside

Disagree with that one
Ross is shithouse by foot and his decision making is iffy at best

Graham is also better defensively the only things I would really have them on par is finding the pill inside
Harsh on Ross, he is better than Graham by hand, stands up in tackles and looks for team mates who are free. Graham gets the ball usually at speed a bit like Lambert so he doesn't often have the time to weigh up. Graham kicks very neatly but rarely over 40m.

Graham is in form right now which is great, but earlier in the season he was average. Ross has been in and out and is starting to run into form also, but will probably make way for Prestia. Out again. I don't think Ross is a shithouse by foot, his kicking last week was long and to the right spot. He is only 19-20 years old with no continuity, so it is hard to judge him so harshly.

Harsh on Ross, he is better than Graham by hand, stands up in tackles and looks for team mates who are free. Graham gets the ball usually at speed a bit like Lambert so he doesn't often have the time to weigh up. Graham kicks very neatly but rarely over 40m.

Graham is in form right now which is great, but earlier in the season he was average. Ross has been in and out and is starting to run into form also, but will probably make way for Prestia. Out again. I don't think Ross is a shithouse by foot, his kicking last week was long and to the right spot. He is only 19-20 years old with no continuity, so it is hard to judge him so harshly.
I’m only going by picking the best 22 as it stands

I have no doubt Ross will be a great player long term but right now Graham is heads and shoulders ahead of Ross by miles

I’m only going by picking the best 22 as it stands

I have no doubt Ross will be a great player long term but right now Graham is heads and shoulders ahead of Ross by miles
Well Ross has only played the last 2 games after a lengthy spell, and I thought he played pretty well in them and will be stiff to get dropped, especially given how much potential he has and how good a player he is when in form. But yes best 22 Graham is in front of Ross, although I don't think as far as you think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back