Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Did he say that RCD may get a game as a result? Difficult I guess when it’s finals now🤷‍♂️
He did say something along the lines of we are running out of games to get him in. I believe they will post up the whole video in the next few days.
Just gotta back in the main man on this board Tiger71, and hope we get the young bloke signed up.

Was just apart of the richmond f.c member variety hour, Andrew mcqualter just gave rcd a massive pump up. He said he has easily been b.o.g the last 3 scrimmages
I forgot about it and only caught the last half hour.. how was the rest of it? Anything interesting?

I forgot about it and only caught the last half hour.. how was the rest of it? Anything interesting?
Not a whole heap that would prick your ears up. Prestia apparently rock solid at training. Kingsley said he looked the sharpest which is positive. Lynchs main session tommorow but they all seem confident. Balta said he may have hipwood against the lions. Richo also said well done on being apart of the team playing in a final to aarts, so probably good to assume he won't be dropped for the incoming 3

Not a whole heap that would prick your ears up. Prestia apparently rock solid at training. Kingsley said he looked the sharpest which is positive. Lynchs main session tommorow but they all seem confident. Balta said he may have hipwood against the lions. Richo also said well done on being apart of the team playing in a final to aarts, so probably good to assume he won't be dropped for the incoming 3
ThAnks mate
Good news it seems with Prestia and Tommy boy 🐯

You just never know. We’ve seemed to get injured early to mid season and then get most of our guys back just before finals.
Doesn’t mean it will always be the case. You only have to see the Pickett story to appreciate that anything can happen.
Sounds like he’s first in if the unthinkable happens. Touch wood it doesn’t but great to have a guy who’s ready to go and in form

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did say something along the lines of we are running out of games to get him in. I believe they will post up the whole video in the next few days.
Just gotta back in the main man on this board Tiger71, and hope we get the young bloke signed up.
From what I’ve heard he just wants to know when he will play. Even if it’s not this year just wants to know where he fits and he will sign.

From what I’ve heard he just wants to know when he will play. Even if it’s not this year just wants to know where he fits and he will sign.

How can anyone in his position be told when they are going to play? Maybe in a rebuild yes. But for a competing club you play when you are in the best 22 available players all things being equal.

You can feel his frustration. I have a sense that RCD gets better towards the end of each season. He needs to work out how to get closer to his best earlier each season.

How can anyone in his position be told when they are going to play? Maybe in a rebuild yes. But for a competing club you play when you are in the best 22 available players all things being equal.

You can feel his frustration. I have a sense that RCD gets better towards the end of each season. He needs to work out how to get closer to his best earlier each season.

This year has been a total screw up.

To me he is the sort that needs to be AFL ready before he is AFL ready, if you get me. His style requires the ability to smash grown men. Others like Shai/Dow get by on agility, so can play AFL without being physically ready. 2021 RCD should be cherry ripe.

I wouldn't be shocked if they are thinking of playing him next year, and already working on his game with that in mind. Course he has to be worth it. But by next year he should be a monster, and have the fitness to play AFL.

Disagree with that one
Ross is shithouse by foot and his decision making is iffy at best

Graham is also better defensively the only things I would really have them on par is finding the pill inside
Ross disposal shyte? I think you are remembering his games off the half back line. He tidied everything up when he returned to the 22. Great decision making on short option or long option. If JG had've departed Ross is an instant replacement. But JG is playing even better footy so Ross gets squeezed out.
On RCD though. Id be delisting others before him.

Not very hard to figure out how hard it is to break into a side like ours.
Perhaps he belongs at a side like GWS.Full of individuals with the letter i prominent.

Apparently in the process of signing a 2 year contract extension along with Aarts.

Did RCD play in the latest scratch match? I didn't see his name mentioned. If he didn't, does anyone know why he didn't play?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back