Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 588870

If Balmy is 194cm then RCD is 188cm, unless Balmy stood on some phone books for this photo.
There’s a Monte Carlo stuck to the bottom of Balmey’s shoe in that picture, giving him an extra 2.5 centimeters

In a world where same sex couples having children isn’t a taboo and couple using families aids more commonly like it was it brings forward interesting questions regarding Father sons

For instance if the doner was an ex player would the son be able to be drafted as a father son selection even though he is just related as a doner and also

(I suffer from male factor fertility issues and myself and my partner are starting to look at ivf with us needing a sperm doner)

If I had played 100 games for a team and had a child that has no “blood” relation to me but leagly speaking I am the father would that child be able to be picked under father son rules
Dusty and Richo are available just kidding .
Good luck with IVF my wife and i went through 4 years and 50 grand over twenty years ago with no luck .it's a very traumatic thing to go through All the best to you both .Our membership could always do with a few more little cubs coming through .

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dusty and Richo are available just kidding .
Good luck with IVF my wife and i went through 4 years and 50 grand over twenty years ago with no luck .it's a very traumatic thing to go through All the best to you both .Our membership could always do with a few more little cubs coming through .

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks mate
Appreciate it

I had testicular cancer when I was younger so the problems are all complications from that so hopefully we can find some success with ivf

Otherwise I might contact the club and see if Dusty is available to be a doner ;)

Thanks mate
Appreciate it

I had testicular cancer when I was younger so the problems are all complications from that so hopefully we can find some success with ivf

Otherwise I might contact the club and see if Dusty is available to be a doner ;)
Don't do it through the club, his manager will want a cut.

Thanks mate
Appreciate it

sandwiched between the Superstore and Bachar Houli Academy....they should open up a Donor Kebab stall....(to enter facility, naturally, you have to be a 'member')

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sandwiched between the Superstore and Bachar Houli Academy....they should open up a Donor Kebab stall....(to enter facility, naturally, you have to be a 'member')

Delicious ;);)

Love our pick of RCD. When talking high-ceiling project players it is almost always in reference to a key position player or ruck that is still growing and learning how best to use their body. The fact that we're talking about a midfielder is almost unheard of. We're in a great position where the core of the list has been put together and has been signed for multiple years, meaning we can take a bit of a gamble on a player like RCD who has huge room for growth and probably has the biggest boom or bust potential of all the players taken in the early part of the draft. The upside is enormous but if it doesn't work out the team won't fall apart.

A member on another site mentioned that Balta has grown 2cm since being drafted and is now 196cm

He was also a bottom age player in his draft year

:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

Love our pick of RCD. When talking high-ceiling project players it is almost always in reference to a key position player or ruck that is still growing and learning how best to use their body. The fact that we're talking about a midfielder is almost unheard of. We're in a great position where the core of the list has been put together and has been signed for multiple years, meaning we can take a bit of a gamble on a player like RCD who has huge room for growth and probably has the biggest boom or bust potential of all the players taken in the early part of the draft. The upside is enormous but if it doesn't work out the team won't fall apart.

Not sure why RCD is being seen as a riskier pick than all the players taken early in the draft.
I thought he looked a much safer bet than the pussy, INXS, norf and wobbles picks for instance.
Especially when you factor in his growth spurt and inside possession figures/skills when he was given the chance to show his wares.
Seem like he has much more boom than bust potential to me.
Happy to be enlightened otherwise though.

Not sure why RCD is being seen as a riskier pick than all the players taken early in the draft.
I thought he looked a much safer bet than the pussy, INXS, norf and wobbles picks for instance.
Especially when you factor in his growth spurt and inside possession figures/skills when he was given the chance to show his wares.
Seem like he has much more boom than bust potential to me.
Happy to be enlightened otherwise though.

He’s seen as riskier because he has little to no proven record of being really productive at junior level compared to his peers who have dominated at the level. This pick to me is based a lot more on what we have projected RCD to be more than what he has proven to be already.

He’s seen as riskier because he has little to no proven record of being really productive at junior level compared to his peers who have dominated at the level. This pick to me is based a lot more on what we have projected RCD to be more than what he has proven to be already.
Yeh i guess thats the type of player your gonna get at 20 based on potential more than anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back