Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To all those ladies out there who married some douche bag that banged his 20 year old secretary and left you with 2 kids to raise and no money, I'm sorry but your off limits. I don't care that you have a job and work hard, Bigfooty has spoken.

You 2 should get into life coaching or write for hallmark.

Are you 12?
The generalizations are mind blowing aren’t they?! 🤯

Dont they have the power to deregister him ?
I’m talking from a criminal offence reporting standpoint.

Unless he’s charged, the AFL shouldn’t even know about it.

No one should.

Massive LOL at going to the League to report this…
Nothing to laugh about but I too do not understand why this allegation has been brought to the attention of the AFL and not the police. Surely the AFL and North can only end Tarryn's career on the back of a police investigation, not an untested allegation.

Nothing to laugh about but I too do not understand why this allegation has been brought to the attention of the AFL and not the police. Surely the AFL and North can only end Tarryn's career on the back of a police investigation, not an untested allegation.
It’s laughable to allege something criminal to a persons employer, without it being investigated by the police.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not saying this is the case here but we do live in a society where allegations are often used as weapons

We don't know that it hasn't been brought to the police.

Literally the only thing we know is that allegations of some nature, from some time, from some one, have been given to the AFL.
We also know that the allegations are
Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I’m not saying this is the case here but we do live in a society where allegations are often used as weapons
Well yeah the usual suspects are frothing at the mouth in the main bored thread.

A few things.

Fresh allegations doesn't necessarily equal new events.
Fresh allegations also doesn't mean they are valid or indeed criminal.

Just let it run its course before taking his name off the locker or indeed throwing mud at anyone else involved.

I don’t like the AFL investigating DV. Their specialty selling corporate boxes and employing people who really like having ids on their lanyards.

Hand this over to the fuzz.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They're on very shaky ground with this stuff unless there is a clear and unequivocal breach of AFL rules or obviously criminal convictions.

Will north make a statement tonight maybe we will know more then
Yeah they have.

“North Melbourne received notification from the AFL Integrity Unit on Wednesday that Tarryn Thomas is under investigation following a new allegation of inappropriate behaviour,” the statement said.

“The club is working through this information and is not in a position to make any further comment.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back