Senior 27. Marc Pittonet

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no pressure - you're our number 1 ruck for the season...........

Good for him, it's probably the main reason he joined us in the first place.
Stuck behind McEvoy and Ceglar at Hawks, or behind just the injury-prone Kreuzer at Carlton.

Here's his chance to become a regular AFL ruckman...biggest opportunity of his career.

It was interesting that DT said in his post game that BOTH TDK and MP were in the mix to be picked instead of MK. Now MK hasnt gone backwards , so that is a huge wrap for both these guys- especially excited for TDK

Clarko was hugely disappointed to lose him, let's see why.

Clarko being angry about losing Pittonet is not only a good sign, but also an excellent fringe benefit of recruiting him ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pittonet has to play against the Bulldogs, he was brought to the club as cover for Kreuzer if he went down. Unfortunately we need him to take up the mantle far too early in the season. He'll be champing at the bit, let's hope he grabs this opportunity with both hands and rewards the faith of those who recruited him. This is his big moment, good luck to the young man.

Has already become one of my favourites <3

He seems like a real nice quiet guy off field but a total Hulk like on it.

He clearly is thriving on the challenge of being the no 1 ruck in the AFL. Nice pick up, Son of Serge 👍👍👍

Better than I thought. He’s exactly the type of ruck all clubs should target. Early 20s, let them develop elsewhere and get them on the cheap.

He’s physical and mobile, gets his hands dirty, helps the little guys walk taller.

Could be our Kreuzer replacement instead of looking for another one.

Better than I thought. He’s exactly the type of ruck all clubs should target. Early 20s, let them develop elsewhere and get them on the cheap.

He’s physical and mobile, gets his hands dirty, helps the little guys walk taller.

Could be our Kreuzer replacement instead of looking for another one.

Just look at players who can't get a game ahead of gun rucks but have good VFL stats. We need to make sure TDK is tied up for a while so he can get games and have greater value when other clubs come calling. Right now, his value isn't that high.

Just look at players who can't get a game ahead of gun rucks but have good VFL stats. We need to make sure TDK is tied up for a while so he can get games and have greater value when other clubs come calling. Right now, his value isn't that high.

I fear Geelong will come calling for TDK, given they drafted his younger brother.

TDK might have to concentrate on his forward craft. Pittonett looks bullet proof to me and those other 3 tall forwards are always injured (charlie, Harry, MM) Bolt can be a swing man

Has already become one of my favourites <3

He seems like a real nice quiet guy off field but a total Hulk like on it.

He clearly is thriving on the challenge of being the no 1 ruck in the AFL. Nice pick up, Son of Serge 👍👍👍
Indeed. He has impressed the hell outta me for the last 2 weeks. Follows up his ruck work, gets back and takes great saving marks. Playing like he means business and is not going to let his opportunity slip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back