30,000 after all the crap

Remove this Banner Ad

smasha said:
30,000 members after 26 years of mediocrity.

Essendons would be 2000 -their supporters wouldn't be able to stand the heat -the pea hearted little souls.

Lemmings !!!

Its like voting for john howard for 10 years, you know there s a car wreck but there is no alternative ;)

70,000 members after 37 years of mediocrity is even better.

The demonstrated drastic increase in those afflicted with the insidious yellow and black substance dependence is a blight on society. Who is looking out for these poor cretins?

I call on the premier to provide funding into this problem before the situation worsens!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't won a flag in thirty seven years so Essendon,having sixteen flags will naturally get the more downhill skiing types.

A Tiger,Sheeds got you your last four granted.
Ah cmon. You know that Essendon don't have a fairweather supporter base. You were wrong 11 years ago and you know it.

Carlton have 16 premierships too. Where's all the downhill skiing types there?

Why did someone bring up a thread dated from 2006?

Unbelievable.

Gives more fuel to my hashtag.

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

Can just imagine the shenanigans on here if Richmond won a flag.

I think it is a good time to get rid of sicial media,all it does is make you feel awful and depressed.

Richmond bagging keeps rising in levels every year,time to give the social media the big A.

Are you actually trying to say you've been through worse than Essendon, Melbourne or the Bullflogs?

Dees have played in a grand final.

Essendon four flags.

Bulldogs a flag.

I think we have been the worst performed club of anyone in the last thirty seven years.

Go through every club except the two new ones and count if they have played in a gf or won a flag?

You will find every club except Richmond has done so,we have had some absolutely shattering losses,legends leaving the club,coaches sackings.

And yet the Tiger army still pulls the most through the gates.

If Richmond win one,the World will know about it,that's for sure.

I have faith in Peggy,Benny and Dimma but #weareeveryonesgrandfinal.

The hardest achievement in World sport to win a flag in the Richmond jumper when everyone comes at us.

Lions turn to run the leggies off.

My best mate is a Bomber so I am happy for him they are getting back up.

But never call Richmond supporters fairweather or bandwagooners.

Still longing to win a dam final ffs.

Still love my team,wouldn't follow any other club for all the tea in China.

We have been through the s**t together and we will get out of the s**t together.

Will be a massive day,lots of us in Epworth with drips in our arms.:D:thumbsu::footy::rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back