Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Slightly off topic but what of John Giles?.. I searched his name and only got GWS threads...

I thought he looked ok at a glance!
His player thread will be somewhere on the main (EFC) board. Just click the "Player Watch" prefix and you'll find it.

Port looking much better with lobbe as no.1 ruck and no Ryder. Which SANFL club will Ryder play for? Port Magpies I'm guessing?
Yep, Magpies are a stand alone club.

Maybe we DID get the best out of Ryder after all...
Someone on here said it a while ago. An introvert that takes a long time to feel comfortable and come out of his shell around a group. Good luck Port, he might come good for his last year with you guys too.:cool:

Would have been better off staying at Essendon. Might not have felt comfortable about the off field crap, but would have got the best out of his on field career. Is less likely to have either now.

Last edited:
Ryder's going to have a McPhee game this week. Get booed every time he comes near the ball, drop uncontested marks, hit the post every time he kicks, and eventually win.

Ryder's going to have a McPhee game this week. Get booed every time he comes near the ball, drop uncontested marks, hit the post every time he kicks, and eventually win.

And the console himself with all the extra ca$h he's earning at Port.

Loyal as they come is Pa$$y.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd honestly say that was one of the worst four goal performances. Seemed to have a fair bit of luck tonight.

Well, they're a bloody long way from a premiership based on last nights performance. Could barely beat us with half our best 22 missing and gave up over 100 points when we've been struggling to kick 80.

qQbFKCW.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back