Player Watch #31: Bayley ‘Slick’ Fritsch

Remove this Banner Ad

When have I ever talked up Weid? I just don’t think he’s s**t lol. You need to get better at dealing with people have opinions that aren’t yours

I actually think he's the best on this board at dealing with opinions that aren't his out of people with NFL avatars who signed up in October 2013 and have between 17,900 and 19,300 Big Footy posts.

I would like it more if it was a fight though, so can you carry on as though it was?

Got to meet your warning/red card quota for the month PG? Chief riding your back again? :thumbsdown:

Got to meet your warning/red card criteria for the month PG? Chief riding your back again? :thumbsdown:
I’m going to meet the target with a different strategy and only infringe posters who paste member numbers. You’re all good even if you start killing people. Sando should be worried though.

I read a book about risk based regulation once, but it looked pretty dull after the first page so I decided the central message was probably ‘mix it up’ - and I’m doing it.

Its funny how i never heard about his high marking exploits pre draft, knew he was a good mark but didn't realise he has some mark of the year potential in him.

Meanwhile i remember Hannan getting all sorts of talk about his high flyer exploits off the back of this:

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/video/2016-04-12/hannans-vfl-screamer

And I'm yet to see anything like it from him.

I actually think he's the best on this board at dealing with opinions that aren't his out of people with NFL avatars who signed up in October 2013 and have between 17,900 and 19,300 Big Footy posts.
A good strawman

Watts has been pretty bad at Port imo. His best game was in round 1 when they played Freo at AO and won easily.

Just been his usual self, I'd imagine. I thought he'd care enough to come out and prove a point at Port, but looks like one NAB Cup game and Round 1 were as much motivation as he could muster, mister.

Just been his usual self, I'd imagine. I thought he'd care enough to come out and prove a point at Port, but looks like one NAB Cup game and Round 1 were as much motivation as he could muster, mister.

I had assumed his first season would be really good to try and prove a point but apparently he is already coasting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had assumed his first season would be really good to try and prove a point but apparently he is already coasting

Never thought he'd maintain it for a season, but you'd think a couple of months for sure. I was expecting to have to wade through oodles and oodles of "WE NEVER SHOULD HAVE LET HIM GO!!!11!" rants to be able to find Gysberts2Bate 's posts on fascinating library books with dog eared corners written by Russian anthropologists on holiday in Swaziland.

Never thought he'd maintain it for a season, but you'd think a couple of months for sure. I was expecting to have to wade through oodles and oodles of "WE NEVER SHOULD HAVE LET HIM GO!!!11!" rants to be able to find Gysberts2Bate 's posts on fascinating library books with dog eared corners written by Russian anthropologists on holiday in Swaziland.
This is a strikingly good characterisation

Also Watts clearly has no pride. I could acknowledge that Goody was being harsh trading him even though I was glad to be shot of him, but it's like he's taken it upon himself to justify our decision. ******* useless. The worst part is he'll probably still get to play finals anyway through no doing of his own, while our guys will bust their guts to make it. Hope Port get knocked out in the first week.

Also Watts clearly has no pride. I could acknowledge that Goody was being harsh trading him even though I was glad to be shot of him, but it's like he's taken it upon himself to justify our decision. ******* useless. The worst part is he'll probably still get to play finals anyway through no doing of his own, while our guys will bust their guts to make it. Hope Port get knocked out in the first week.

He's arguably more of a waste of a talent than Colin Sylvia..it's only because Sylvia is a s**t bloke people are harsher on him but he probably had a better career.

He's arguably more of a waste of a talent than Colin Sylvia..it's only because Sylvia is a s**t bloke people are harsher on him but he probably had a better career.
Yah I wouldn't even say it's arguable. Sylvia played at least a couple of dozen good games. ~30 Brownlow votes, a number of 3 and 2 vote games, and was among the reasons we were competitive in 2010 and 2011. At least he cracked in, too.

It's funny though - one thing they have in common is that they're apparently both very good with fans. I remember talking to either Chris Connolly or Brent Moloney at training once who said that Sylvia was "king of the kids".

Can someone do the career stats comp? He did beat women, steal credit cards and subscribe to online pr0n channels - didn't he even do some stalking?

Can someone do the career stats comp? He did beat women, steal credit cards and subscribe to online pr0n channels - didn't he even do some stalking?

OK I did it - that link is awesome - I had no idea he upload_2018-5-22_12-33-6.png was any good bar a couple of games I saw in 2011/12

And on an ‘on’ day Col was dynamite. He was fast, powerful and aggressive. Great vertical leap and a good overhead mark. I reckon the only areas where Watts has him covered was game sense and kicking for goal. Out of the two I’d take Col everyday although Watts would be incomparably better from a club culture perspective.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back