Senior 43. Ashton Moir

Remove this Banner Ad

Camporeale to Moir.

Plenty of that in the highlights. Hopefully plenty in the future years for the Blues.

A Camporeale delivering the ball to a Carlton forward from Glenelg?

Pfffft, that'll never work!

;)

Every other club looked at this player and said ‘highly talented but lazy and soft’. Had zero impact in sanfl u18 and ressies. Wasted pick. Could have got him in rookie draft as every other club drew a line through him
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion

Every other club looked at this player and said ‘highly talented but lazy and soft’. Had zero impact in sanfl u18 and ressies. Wasted pick. Could have got him in rookie draft as every other club drew a line through him

Doubt that's true. Heavily reported that Westcoast were considering him at the next selection.

How do you know every club put a line through him?

Does that mean you should put a line through him? Be a better supporter and person, he is only hours into living his dream and you are already tearing him down.

you obviously have a dog in this race, but I dont. IIRC he had a hip problem on 2023. Did well in 22 as an underager

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regarding his hip

I started off just getting sore I guess just during the games and ended up having to go off at half-time. It got diagnosed originally as a TFL (Tensor Fascia Latae) injury, so I just kept playing with it and training. In the end, it ended up being Bursitis, so just an overuse injury.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

“highly talented but lazy and soft” was probably also used for half our best 22 until they turned it around mid season and bought in to the team ethos and culture

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If he can get to 80% of an Isaac Heeney I'll be stoked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back