Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collingwood supporters are great to make this
d3f2a67dbcb0bc3cb67ad5f8e9a4b4b8.jpg

7978ab058b70710c847d0116d8a59071.jpg

5e9ca64998489cbdeb59555dce905d83.jpg

Joe's last year was better. I genuinely think Howe deserved it, but there you go.

Yep, I don't even think that's the best mark he took this year to be perfectly honest. But you can't argue with the fan vote, it's the same reason Rioli won. Unless the dead have risen and are voting for Essendon

Joe not getting the 3 on Anzac Day just helps to cement the view that it's a midfielder's award. He was clearly the difference that day and thoroughly deserved the medal. Talls are massively undervalued by the umps. Sometimes they need to value to qualitative ahead of the quantitative.

Yep, I don't even think that's the best mark he took this year to be perfectly honest. But you can't argue with the fan vote, it's the same reason Rioli won. Unless the dead have risen and are voting for Essendon

The final vote was between the three marks with the highest votes at the end of the season, which happened to be two pies and one Joey. Basically Grundy stole votes from Howe... If Selwood wasn't playing for Geelong, Dangerfield might've been the favourite this year. It's just the way the cookie crumbles really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many medals for joe this year?

Can someone tell me?

I don't rate chest marks anywhere near as highly as arms out stretched. I said the same thing when Walker stood on Carlisles head.

It was probably a close vote, for all we know Daniher won 10987 votes to howe's 10985. It's funny how people get up in arms about things like that. It's a popularity contest, whoever gets the most votes wins.

I don't rate chest marks anywhere near as highly as arms out stretched. I said the same thing when Walker stood on Carlisles head.

It was probably a close vote, for all we know Daniher won 10987 votes to howe's 10985. It's funny how people get up in arms about things like that. It's a popularity contest, whoever gets the most votes wins.

AFL website has Daniher with 52%, Howe with 41% and Grundy with 7%

He got more of the vote even taking into account the split Pies votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back