Senior 7. Matthew Kennedy

Remove this Banner Ad

doesn't get much better than b & f in a flag team - fair team that 95.............
Criminally underrated footy team outside our club

When I hear "best ever" discussions I always hear Brisbane, Hawthorn and Essendon 2000. Some Cats would put their 3 in 5 team in there and Tigers will now pile on as well

Our team in 95 would give them all a game, if not beat the lot, in my very biased and humble opinion of course

Well your brother is a bloody good player. Love how he fought it out and now getting the reward as is Carlton.

There was a mention in here some time ago that he was happy to go back to the family farm. I’m glad things have turned around since earlier last year.
Just for the record, he is not so much my brother ( as in came out of the same mum) but more a throw away reference to "he ain't heavy, He's my brother" tweaked to accommodate this guy's speed or the perceived lack there of being misappropriated relative to his out put 😉

Apologies if I am explaining to a duck how to float

Just didn't want you think I am some sort of rusted on family member banging on about my estranged cousin as if we were best mates!

Just for the record, he is not so much my brother ( as in came out of the same mum) but more a throw away reference to "he ain't heavy, He's my brother" tweaked to accommodate this guy's speed or the perceived lack there of being misappropriated relative to his out put 😉

Apologies if I am explaining to a duck how to float

Just didn't want you think I am some sort of rusted on family member banging on about my estranged cousin as if we were best mates!
Yeah no problem. I thought as much but I’ll admit I wasn’t 100%.

To say I'm thrilled is an understatement

Back from October in response to my favourite BF poster!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back