'A dead Iraqi is just another dead Iraqi... You know, so what?'

Do you want to answer the questions posed? Or are you just going to keep on reading what you want to read, rather than what is written??

Yeah......that's working just fine:p Givin that what is written is incomprehensible. Welcome back by the way.....shouldn't you be working?

Perhaps, but it is still a word. But has the Meaning changed enough? Its not a Neologism because its gone from being used by the hard left to the centre/right
Mmmmmm.....let me ponder that one. Is it just me or are you feeling uncomfortable...you know....sharing the same mind space an all? We are usually more combative.

Do you want to answer the questions posed? Or are you just going to keep on reading what you want to read, rather than what is written??

Your trying to reason with someone who doesn't take any information from newspapers, why are they actually going to read what anyone else writes

So you have added 'Coat Pulling' to your unimpressive repertoire.

Hey your the one that said you formulate absolute opinions without information
A long time ago I decided to play a game where I presupposed that everything spouted by the mass media and governments were lies and to live my life as if the opposite were true. I haven't looked back since that day, whilst those around me at the time who conformed are fearful, unaware of their true worth and belligerent:)

Yeah let's get out of there.

Leave em to their own devices and one day they will have all killed each other and we won't have to worry about them anymore.

They were butchering each other long before we arrived.

It's obviously what they do.

How about no. Before the US invasion, there had not been a single suicide bomb in Iraq. Zero. Never had happened.

While the initial invasion of Iraq was fully covered by embedded journalists who traveled with coalition troops, coverage of the war since has been by journalists stationed in hotels in the GREEN ZONE and second-hand gossip becomes front page news, all without CENTCOM review. Far worse are the lazy international media pool reporters writing sensationalized stories on the war in Iraq from their Washington, D.C. outlets and relying upon AP and UPI second-hand reports!

Again otaku, this story, as others like it, as reported, is likely or more than probably fictional. If you can prove it let's see your sources (I believe journalists are suppose to corroborate stories with 2nd and 3rd sources).

And these cherry-picked, embedded FOX NEWS YEAH! journalists are going to present a more realistic version of events?

Back