A documentary film I am involved in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adebisi

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure if this needs its own thread, or could possibly be in the 'currently watching thread' but Grizz move freely if fits better elsewhere.

I have been involved in an Aussie doco film and wanted to put the trailer out there. Hoping for any thoughts/opinions etc from all the doco fans here at BigFooty. Tried to run the Hawks theme song underneath some interviews just didn't quite fit how i had hoped.

Thanks guys/gals.

Damn guys, all these views with most people watching the trailer and no replies?
No one has any feedback? Good/bad/indifferent?

Would appreciate any thoughts from viewers.

I had much the same result with my book. Hundreds of readers, but only a few gave any feedback.

I watched your video, but I am not one to comment on Hip Hop, or whatever the music was. However, I found the short trailer interesting, and professional. I would watch a twenty minute program of the same quality, on the subject of how difficult it is to break into the Australian music scene.

good luck.

I had much the same result with my book. Hundreds of readers, but only a few gave any feedback.

I watched your video, but I am not one to comment on Hip Hop, or whatever the music was. However, I found the short trailer interesting, and professional. I would watch a twenty minute program of the same quality, on the subject of how difficult it is to break into the Australian music scene.

good luck.

Thanks Thaihawk. Good to get a response. Yeah it's hip-hop music, but the story is probably more centred around a group of artists battling to make it (regardless of the type of music). I appreciate the feedback. Hopefully get a few more...

Watched it. One thing I probably did not get was their name? Not sure who they are still. I may have just missed it.

The quality was good and despite hip hop/rap not being my favourite music genre I was genuinely interested at the end of the clip in finding out how they went. :thumbsu:

Looks interesting, has the feel of either film festival or straight to ABC or SBS, like Rock 'n Roll Nerd (Tim Minchin doco).

I'm not really in to that sort of music scene, but got my attention.

Watched it. One thing I probably did not get was their name? Not sure who they are still. I may have just missed it.

The quality was good and despite hip hop/rap not being my favourite music genre I was genuinely interested at the end of the clip in finding out how they went. :thumbsu:

Thanks ilmc and Great 2008. Yep ilmc, aiming for something like you said, a few festivals, possibly abc or sbs. Have got the company who produced all the Chris Lilley series on board (Summer Heights high, Angry Boys etc) so hopefully this will help. Been a very slow process though.

Great 2008 - they are individual artists, under the same label which is called 'TMV', but its not heavily stated in the trailer.

Thanks for giving some feedback guys, appreciate it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back